Ren And Nick 🔥 (Bonus Chapter)

WARNING- SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER.
ONLY 18+ READERS TO CONTINUE.

************************************

I looked at him with flames in my eyes.

"Take me. Now."
I ordered sensually and he laughed.
Fucking laughed.

I was confused. These words have ALWAYS worked with every man I've been with before. The list isn't too big, but there has been NO exception. They all would turn into animals by the time I speak these three words.

"With that tone, you'll get nothing."
He said getting close to my face with a hard expression.

We've been playing around for months, teasing each other with jokes and comments (it's me doing that to him all the dang time and him just getting back at me with his genius witty comebacks). But with time, I got so charged up that I needed a release. I've been pleasuring myself imagining Nick in dirtiest images possible but it isn't enough anymore. I needed him to get that dirty in reality outside my mind. ASAP.

"You made me wait and suffer for six months. That's a lot of time, sugarpie."
Nick replied offended.

"I know, I.. I don't have anything to say for that, except sorry. But I've accepted my feelings for you. And I want to take it to next level."
I said with lust dripping from my voice.
This was the first time I told him that I wanted to get physical with him.

"I need to accept it too, right?"
He said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What should I do to make you accept me?"
I asked sliding my index finger on his muscular chest hidden behind the T shirt. That should do it. This move is irresistible. Oh if only I could run my hands-

"Strip."
He ordered me.
I blinked thrice and looked at him, not sure if I heard right.

"You didn't hear me, or are you daring enough to offend me? I have no problem turning your ass so red and hot that you can't sit without a hiss."
I heard him carefully with an open mouth and felt a gush of liquid pass down my thighs.

Nick is a dominant.
FUCK MY LIFE!
I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING!

I listened to him this time because I knew he'll do what he said and I'll only beg him for more.

I stood in just my red bra and panty.
"You've got those red heels. Go bring them."
He said sitting down on my couch chewing the bubblegum in his mouth like a boss.

A kinky dominant?
You are done, miss Renee Scott.

I smiled at his choice and also that he remembers I own a pair of red heels.
I turned around and walked to my shoerack with an extra sway to my hips.
The heels were kept on the lower most rack. I bent down such that my head was a few inches from my knees, giving him a good look to my assets.

I looked at him from between my legs to find him eyeing my pussy. His eyes then fell on me and he smiled deviously.

A man can't resist looking at womanhood. And Nick isn't just a man.
I'm about to find out how much more he is.

I pulled the red pair out and walked towards him. I offered them to him.
"You'd like to do the honours?"
He patiently looked at the red heels in my hand and then at me.
"Daddy?"
I whispered and winked.
Two can play the game which I knew could get very dangerous for me.

He laughed deeply and took them from my hand.
"Sure, princess. Sit down."
He patted on the couch he was sitting on and I followed his command.

Before my ass even touched the seat, he had knelt near my feet.
He grabbed one of my ankles and gripped it very tightly. I could feel my veins pop against the pad of his thumb and it was shooting fire up my thigh.