Ch41 They're All Hulk!

I expected to see a smiling Ren walking around there, and a sleeping Nick.
But it was a different scene altogether.

Ren was on one bed, next to Nick's. He was awake, and handing her one of his ORS solution packs, while laying in his own bed.

We had two patients .The person behind their states, was same.

"Ren are you okay?"
"Ren's dead. If not today, then by this weekend."
She replied, not opening her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, absolutely clueless.
Nick replied "Dad told her, he'll be focusing on her abs in next practice. And.. Poor girl here.. Has got none.."
Hahah. Uncle James knows all of their weaknesses and strengths. I like that.

"I have got abs, fatsy. Just that, they're now hidden deep under this cushion of fat.." she said while touching her tummy.
"What will you do now?" I asked her.
"Crunches and ab punches. I need to get them back, before Sir pulls them out."
Ab punches? What's that?

Before I could ask her, I heard three boys entering.
They were the final year guys.
Two of them were about to collapse while the third one was trying his best to keep them walking.

They came and fell on two beds.
I looked at Ren, asking what to do now? Her face became red.
She turned towards Nick "Tell your sick brother to stop doubling my job! I'm in enough trouble already! Otherwise he'll be very embarrassed at what I do.."

Nick was lying at peace and stopped her in between "Nobody can be more embarrassed than me right now."
Well, that was true.
He was supposed to be with the boys, and he's here as a patient, along with his boys.

The guys got iv lines up their veins and bottles of fluids running.

"You go and have breakfast sugar, I'll take some time."
Ren said while I was waiting for her.
I nodded and headed to the mess.
The boys joined soon.
Today most of them sat in silence.

"What's wrong with you people?"
"We are conserving our energy, whatever is left. Fletcher will be training us till evening. Two boys are already at med care." Ethan said in a very low tone while having his breakfast.

I felt bad for the boys. But then, that is the real Killer. No matter how much he claims to be equally strict for me and the boys, he cuts me some slack.

I stayed at the med care with Ren and the sleeping Nick, till evening. I waited for her to get free, so that I can peacefully talk to her.
But the boys kept coming. At one point, all the beds were full, and she had to treat some of them on chairs.
Killer was in slaughter mode out there.

It was 1700 hours, one hour before I was supposed to go back, when Killer entered med care.
"All you lazy asses, if I find out that you're faking illness, God be with you." He was talking in his 'I'll kill you' voice.
Ren had treated most of them, only two were left, taking rest.
As soon as they heard Killer's threats, they sprinted towards the exit.

"Will you stop populating my work place?" she asked him annoyed.
"If only they're trained properly, they'll be strong enough to face hardships." he replied, indirectly pointing at Nick, who was now awake.
He simply smiled knowing that Killer said that for him, and he left.

"When is this damned thing getting off me?" he asked Ren, looking at the plaster on his leg.
"This Saturday, most likely."

"What do you mean most likely? Are you a lawyer? How many months does a bone take to heal?"
Ren got up in a hurry, high on anger.
"I'm sad it's your Fibula, and not Tibia! You would have got operated, with screws and plates in your leg, may be THEN, you would have known how much time a bone takes to heal!" she shouted at him.

I didn't understand a word out of her whole dialogue, but apparently Killer did, because he was dead silent. Both of them were breathing heavily in anger.
I was shocked, looking at both of them. They were teasing and laughing at each other yesterday, and right now, they're ready to murder each other.

"Fine, Saturday it is. I'm getting this off, whether it's healed or not." he said in a low angry tone.
"Whatever" she replied, pissed off.

"I need your help" Ren shouted at Killer who was now leaving, and I looked at her in disbelief.
She just showered all her anger at him, a few moments back.
"I'm not becoming a ladies trainer here. So buzz off." he replied without turning back.

"Ab punches? " Ren had pain in her tone.
He stopped midway, and turned with a devilish smile.
"Payback time? Sure! Gym at 10." and he left.

Killer was smiling at Ren, I don't like it when he does that. Well, I don't like when he breathes, too.
But this is something I can't follow.
'Ab punches'
Is it what I'm thinking it is?

************************************

I'm so so sorry for late and boring updates.
But trust me, an interesting person is coming soon.

And we crosssd 3k! I'm out of words to thank you!
Keep reading, keep poking, keep voting!