For the readers - 2

Alright
So time's up.

First of all, I HAVE TO SAY THIS - I don't deserve you guys. The requests are overwhelming! There were so many points I never thought will come back to me but they did because you guys didn't miss.

Reading the long lists of comments (and even longer DMs) made me skip a few heart beats - not just because now I knew I have soooo much to write, but because I was in awe as to how can readers remember and jolt down such minute details!

I love you all so much, I don't have words.

Okay coming to the next update-

* Since you guys made a huge-ass list of requests, I want to cover as many as possible. And that means, yeah you know that already, will take huge ass time.

* Since so many requests need Nick to be back at KMA, I'm doing a little change in my original plan. He was initially supposed to complete the mission first and then get back to KMA. But for all these parts to cover, I can't do justice if Nick's funny and cool personality is not there to kick asses. (God I'm so excited already!). So in the chapter 'Push till you can' where Nick is talking to Ren, Wills & Jane, his dialogue has been changed from 'I can't come back now. I have to finish the mission.' to 'I can't really say. I might have to finish the mission before I come back.' That will give me some room to make it more interesting for you guys.

*Requests pertaining to Wills' training period incidents will be covered in the other book. But there will be mention of a few parts. So all those who have made requests in this regard, please don't feel bad when next update comes. I've written it down and shall include it when I update the other book.

*About Wills' love - oh my god you all are such softies! 😅😅. And you think Wills is a softie too! 🤣. Okay so you guys have two options - one chapter to know what happens to Wills' love story, OR a whole book to read how his life changes and how his character develops. I'm sure you all are greedy but I know you are smarter. 😉 So DM/comment what you want.

*About readers who are dying to see Nick and Ren together - I've never ever ever EVER imagined the two of them as a couple. It was never my plan, it was a strict No No. BUT! I've decided to give a thought to this. HOLD YOUR HORSES! I won't say that they'll be together or not. Again you get to choose from one of the two options - One chapter now or one book later. 😉

*Lastly, readers placing innumerable requests for crossovers - I'll wrap and hand over my & topper93 's asses myself THAN write another crossover. Three collabs and we understood that's exhausting! We'll try to stick around - you know calls and messages kinda thing. But KMA people going to Prescott or the other way round, sorry to break your hearts - not happening in this book.

And to conclude - I repeat - I don't deserve so much of love and attention through my characters. If I had the guts to come out in public, I'd have thanked every single one of you personally! If anything, imagine all my characters - James, Wills, Nick, Ren, Jane, Flynn, Martins, Ethan & team, Reese, Dan, Kelly and every other character ever mentioned in this book - to bow a thanks. We love you.
(I'm sure you guys will name someone I missed and dang I adore you for that already!)

(let me go wipe my tears)

See you with your request, soon. 😉
Till then keep giving me inputs, after all my book now is nothing but a reflection of your interest and curiosity. ❤️