Ch31 Don't Angry The Killer

************************************
Warning: A very very big chapter (Biggest till now, i think).
I'm sorry in advance if this isn't what you expected, or if it bored you.

************************************

Well, that is someone else's voice..
Ohh that's Col James!
"oh! Hi uncle.." that doesn't sound right. It feels wierd to call him uncle now.
"... Sir..?" it felt wierd calling him sir, too. Ugh!

"I'm still your uncle".
He's so sweet. Thank god, there's some kindness left in this place.

"By the way, out of bounds? Who taught you that term, that's only for my boys. And where didn't you enter? What's happening?"

So.. He doesn't know. That means Killer hasn't told him. That means he's not supposed to know.
I'm not gonna repeat my first day's mistake of telling him something Killer doesn't want him to know. Last thing I want is another 50 Pushups every night.

" umm.. Nothing.." How to change the topic..
"I was just curious to know what was happening there. I got scared after I hit you. I didn't want anyone thinking I'm stealing or something."
He burst into a laugh. "What will you steal from here little girl."
Then he focused on first part of my statement.

" So.. Your curious eyes were looking at those six boys, right?"
We both were looking into the same direction now, towards the boys.
" yes uncle, I wonder what are they being punished for. "

"Two of them didn't salute me this evening, and rest four, their salute was not proper."
I looked at him in surprise. He doesn't seem to be so egoistic, as to do that kind of thing.
"You.. You punished them for this.."
"No ma'am.. Don't accuse me.. Haha.. I didn't even know that such a thing happened, I was busy talking on phone when I crossed the ground."

"Then? Nick?"
"Well Nick didn't notice too. He had given them 2 minutes of break and was talking to the instructor. "

" Major Wills! But he was with me in the evening. In the ground next... to the boys.. My god... "
I was not much surprised. Killer had an eye on the boys while Col crossed them, and he noticed who all didn't acknowledge him. How could he do that from such a distance, is the point.

Col James was in a good mood at that moment, based on our conversation that took place afterwards.
" Jane, I still haven't got over the out of bound thing. Did Wills tell you to stay away from parade ground? Is that so ?"
"No, no uncle, absolutely not. Why would he do that. There's nothing like that."

"Alright then, I'll ask him myself."
Shit! Killer will never lie to him. And then I'm dead. Anyways uncle knows the truth.
"See, uncle. I'll tell you the truth. But promise me one thing."
"What?"

"That you will not talk about it to him"
"Young lady, you need not be afraid of him. Moreover, I'm his senior. He'll follow every single order of mine."

"Please Uncle! Promise."
"Alright. I'll not speak anything to him. But just tell me whether he ordered you to stay away from here or not?"

"Yes uncle, he did."
"This boy! Changing his decisions is becoming next to impossible. Another example are those six boys standing there since three hours. They would have been sleeping in their beds right now. But Wills! He will make all of them stay up all night. I'm feeling bad for that poor instructor who's going to have a night out. Haha"
He was really laughing. This man is a legend. I expected him to be angry. But he's cool about everything.

"Then why don't you.. You know.. Give the boys rest.."
"Who me? No way. He punished them. I have no say here."
He raised his hands.. A similar act that Nick did when Killer punished him. What's up with this fear of Killer? And uncle James? He's afraid of him too ? My concepts are all entangled here!