Ch79 Third Party

Alright you sweet people!
A few readers requested me to complete Day 3 of Wills' ordeal. And then there was @topper who had demanded that. 😅
So here it is.

I had to insert this chapter in the middle and the whole sequence had to be changed.
So votes and comments are must!
😄

Just kidding
(or may be not)

**************************************

Thank god for that milk and egg shake!
Having something in my stomach to churn, I ran to Interrogation Hall which had become Nick's temporary residence.

The relief I got after writing those words down was unexplainable.
Nick also must have felt accomplished since only after that he decided to get fresh air I so badly needed last night.

I prefer to take physical strain over mental one any day. That thing sucks.
But you know what sucks more?
Having a brother and father who mind fuck the hell out of you. Nicely.

These past two days I'd only pray one thing with both - stay on physicals. Because I know how far can they drag someone just to break him.

I have experienced father's brain screwing techniques quite a lot of times, and seen Nick doing similar to the boys but never have I been on this end with him.
This was truly an experience of life time.

Ethan being scared of Nick more than me had just made me jealous till this ordeal. I now respect the boy's courage to judge correct and face me head on and stepping back with this Rascal.
Fucker faced him better than me.

I just hope Nick is in the same mood as I had left him this morning.

I'm tired, sleepless and out of my mind. I can't bear to face him if he's back in 'Mind Fuck' mode.

"Major Wills reporting, Coach,"
I said without knocking on the door.

"Get in."
He said in a good mood.
Thank my stars!

I went and stood in front of him while he sat on the centre seat again.
What is he upto now?

"I told dad that you wrote it down."
Nick said.

"And..?"
I insisted on completing the statement because I was getting restless.

"And he was not happy."

Damnit this is exactly why I was getting restless.

"What has he ordered for me, then?"
"Not you. Me."

There it is.
Another of father's mind games.

"What did he say, Coach?"
My heartbeats were on a rise again.

"Said if I can't complete the task given to me, he can always put me on the receiving end and teach me how to give."

Shit.
I can't let that happen.
But I can't do what he wants, either.

God why?
Why is it so costly to put someone else before me?

"I know you're not going to budge anymore."
Nick said cutting some of my plight.

"I'm sorry, Coach?"
I needed to make sure we're on the same line.

"I know you won't agree to me more than what you already have written. I know when time comes, you'll consider those words, might try to follow too, but in the end, you'll do whatever you have decided. So there's no point screwing you more for something I know you won't change. That's not me."
He said looking into my eyes.