Ch60 GOTCHA!

"I think I know what I have to do, and I have to do it before Dad comes back." Nick left the mess, leaving me to analyse if indeed all of what Louis said was true.

************************************

I was waiting for Killer in the ground, when I heard him limp towards me.
I turned around to look, and I stopped breathing.
He had the angriest look ever, on his face, and a stick in his hand.

He planted each step calmly, and the look on his face told me 'You'll not stay alive for long.'

"I told you, not to tell anything to anyone. But I think my words are not enough for you. Let me teach you with something else, then."
I began moving back with hands in defense and a dry mouth "I didn't say anything to anyone! I swear! Trust me!" I was screaming at him, to just listen to me.

But his red eyes told me that he's not going to leave me alive today.
"Stop! Listen to me!"

"Nope, I'm not doing that. Whenever you talk, disaster occurs. You went to Nick and told him to spy on us. You -"

"I didn't! Why would I do that? If he knows anything, he found it out himself, not me."
"No! You told him!"

"What can I possibly tell him? I don't even know anything!" I have no clue, how, in that almost-dying situation, I managed to lie and save Nick and Ren.

He gave that deadly glare to me.
"I swear! Trust me, sir, please! I didn't talk about it to Nick."

"She's right." Nick appeared from somewhere, like my angel in disguise!
He took the stick from Killer, and he didn't oppose it, too.

"She didn't speak a word about anything to me. Just like you." Nick looked into his eyes coldly.
"Nick, I.. just-"
"I don't want to hear anything from you. I've come here to tell you that you have all the time to train in my absence. Today I'm putting up my leave application, along with the boys, so KMA is all yours."

"Nick? Are you-"
"Don't you dare ask me anything." he hasn't cooled down a bit. They look at each other for a few moments. Nick with angry eyes, and Killer with apologetic ones. Neither spoke a word, till Nick left.

Killer turned to me with a face that showed pain and hopelessness.
I wanted to comfort him, but before I could decide how to do it, he was back to his a*shole form.
"We start offence from today."

It's true that my wish to punch him came true today, but it went into drain.
I used all my powers in a punch, and he just puffed and breathe out.
It was like he was made of steel. My punches won't affect him at all! As if he can't even feel them.

He knew I wanted this day to come. So he gave me a chance to live that day, without feeling successful or happy. In the end, he gave me that sadistic smile, establishing his victory, and my defeat.

Not to forget his threat "The force with which you hit me today, is what I'll take as your baseline. If, during any practice session, you get below that level, you'll regret hitting me this hard today."
Trust me, I'm regretting it already.

After first fifteen minutes of hitting him with pure hatred and disgust, my body cooled down. And so did my punches. And his warning started ringing in my ears loudly.
Shit! You can't cool down! He'll cook you alive! Stay strong!

And as he had predicted, I got slower and weaker. I earned a few pushups and crunches along with a long string of curses.
Finally he let me go.

I headed straight to mess, hoping that Nick will be there.
And yes, he was there.
I went and sat next to him.
He looked at me with a smile. Oh thank god, he didn't goof up this time.