Ch111 Blood Red

Wills' POV :

"Ren!"
I shouted at the top of my voice and I felt the walls of the room vibrate.
She came running from inside, afraid I'm hurt.

As soon as she looked at me, she got angry "You stupid -"
"What are you hiding?"
I curtly asked her, running out of patience.

Her face changed from angry to surprised to scared. Exactly what I expected.

"What are you -"
"Oh cut the crap, Ren. I'm here for business and I'm not leaving before I get the info I need."

"Wills, I.. I don't know..."
"As you wish."

I went around and grabbed her left arm. She struggled hard to get loose but it took me less than two seconds to grip that arm behind her back and twist it just enough to make it unbearable for her.
She cursed in pain.

"You rotting monster! Leave me."
"Ren, my brother's life is at stake. And you know something that I don't. So start speaking before you lose one limb. As such you've hidden the info from me till now."

I said like I meant every word.
Obviously I can't hurt her permanently, that would be the death certificate of our friendship and also, a sure shot kick out of KMA.

"Like I don't know, you can't do that."
I twisted her arm more and this time she couldn't take it. She cried out.

"Don't make me the monster I'm trying not to become. It was supposed to be me out there, not him. If something happens to him, I won't be able to live by myself. Please, spill it Ren!"
"What a cute request, Willy."
She grunted in pain and I almost laughed at her words.

Waiting for her answer for a few more impatient moments, I decided that's enough.
I brought my other hand on her twisted arm and held her biceps with my fingers.
"Thank me later when you won't be able to use this arm for next six months."
With that I pressed my fingers tight and twisted her arm further.

She screamed in pain for one second and clamped her mouth shut.
"You are one stubborn bitch, Ren. I feel proud to have trained you."

"ssstop it, Willsss. It will... come off!"
Oh now she's scared?

"Are you ready to talk?"
"Fine! Jussstt let me gooo." she said defeated.

I replaced her arm back carefully and stood a few steps away from her while she caressed her biceps.
The red marks on her arm made me realise how cruel I was with her.
A feeling of shame covered me within a few moments.

Though Ren is nothing like the usual girls, she is even stronger than so many men out there, I felt like a loser to behave this way with her, only few days after losing a fight with a man within ten seconds.
So low of me.
I need to control my anger, it's shooting to skies within seconds.

But I didn't let any of the emotion reflect on my face.
Instead, I raised an eyebrow reminding her of the promise she just made.

"That mission.. is to catch hold of cyber criminals working from a base.."
She took a long pause.

"I guessed that. What else? Why is the mission so hushed? Why such a hurry?"
I was losing my patience.

"There is an insider involved in the racket."
"Insider? From where?"

"The Headquarters."
"What?!"
I just stood stunned.

A traitor from HQ?
Impossible.
Or it is true?
All my dots connect if this is true.
Class II officer for a mission, long gap to trace, Nick suddenly disappearing, father on a DND conference - everything!