Ch72 Interrogations

Alrighty.
@hirumasena and @WhoSeeksShallFind snatched away my breathing and sleeping time by doing that deadly countdown.

Also, topper93 helped me in finishing and framing this chapter, so thanks a lot dude!

And lastly, a few awesome readers actually took the initiative to help me by asking a few questions that Nick should ask, so this one goes out to them too.

************************************

Since this update is coming after almost 2 months, a little Recap is needed-

Colonel James, Major Louis, Major Wills, Major Nick and Jane came back from Prescott (Kadner)'s place.
Louis has got his next posting so he has gone back to HQ.

Nick is still angry at Wills, and because of that, they are not at talking terms. Colonel has promised them that he'll arrange a QnA session for Nick to clear all his doubts and return back to normal.

Uncle James lost a bet to Renee wherein both of them, along with Jane, are going to have a mini party at the bar.

That's it.
You are welcome for this update -

************************************

Ren was waiting outside my room while I got ready.

No, we were not going to the bar. The plan got postponed for a few days because a meeting squeezed in.

And I couldn't understand why was I being called for this meeting.

I followed Ren to the main block of KMA. This block had all the important offices - Uncle's room, locker room, Nick's and other instructors' offices, conference hall, etc etc. But there was one room, in the corner of the block. I never walked till there, nor did I ever see it open.

Today, I followed Ren to that room. We entered, I took a few steps towards the center and was taken aback. It was not a room, it was an empty hall, scarily quiet. A chair with a table kept in the far corner of the room, meant for a single person to sit and speak.

On the sides there were two benches, which I assume were for the audience.

It was dimly lit. A light source hanging from the roof in the middle of the hall. The silence was scary, I felt like I could hear my heartbeats. It was nowhere pleasant.

But what surprised me the most was the wall behind me. Unlike other three, this one looked like it would fall off any moment- because it had hundreds of things hanging from it.

They were in rows from top to bottom - ropes, chains, canes, handcuffs, knives, and a lot other things that I had never seen.

I turned to look at Ren who was looking blankly at my shocked expression.
"What is this place? And what on earth are these things for?"

"This is the interrogation room of KMA." she said moving around with her arms open.

"And those things, are for interrogation." she said when she completed one full circle and pointed towards the wall.

I blinked for a few moments.
"And why are we here?" I was starting to get scared.

"Wills is getting interrogated tonight." she whispered.

What the freak?
"I want you to tell me everything, IN DETAIL, because I'm getting crazy now! This looks more like a torture room of movies! Why is Killer... Just tell me!"

She held my hand, took me to a bench, and had me settled there. Then she moved a few steps back and started off.

"You guessed it right. The purpose of this hall is exactly what you thought. There are a lot of secret missions which the HQ asks us to carry out. Since this is a training academy and no agents are officially posted here, this place was chosen to carry out the interrogation of all those people secretly who can't be tried at other official sites. This includes suspected traitors, prisoners of the missions, suspected enemy agents and everyone who the HQ thinks carries an information which might be of importance. The suspects are brought here, where they are tried in steps. The interrogation begins with direct question answers and goes on to use of these items if the information is not retrieved."