Ch62 Real Boss Is Back!

I reported at 0530 this morning, because out of nowhere, Killer thought I've been having too much 'relax' time.

I was having my third round of the ground, when I saw Uncle followed by Ren and Nick. And boy, they were about to die.
They were led directly to pull up bars, and this time, Nick was the first to hang up. Ren was back to crunches.

He was giving colourful lectures to both. When Nick couldn't pull up anymore, and Ren seemed to be unable to use her abs anymore, he ordered them to switch positions.

Now Nick was on the ground, doing crunches with all his might, and Ren struggling with each pull up.
First to give up was Ren, who fell after 12. Nick slowed down, but didn't stop, shifting all the attention to my poor girl.

She began with situps next.
I think Nick and Ren were having a competition- who will give up first.
Because none of them looked like stopping anytime soon. Or may be they were made to compete against each other.
Nick went straight and in an attempt to pull up for next crunch, he fell back.

Uncle gave her a loud earful, while Ren melted silently, on the ground.
Both of them pushed for a few minutes, before they were allowed to let go.
As soon as they left, he climbed up on the bars, for his own routine.

The sweaty pair walked towards us, rather crawled.
"What a sight!" Killer mocked.
They gave him a death glare but crossed him silently and walked away.

I asked myself, doesn't he remember his own days? Or doesn't he know that he's gonna be in a much worse state than these two?
May be no one will dare to say 'what a sight' to him. Bloody Killer.

"Ready to bring out your hate?" I heard him, and my hate for him just doubled.
"Yes sir!" I said, full of energy, ready to punch the life out of him.

I must have gifted him a few good hits because he grunted once.
Good going Jane!
Just then he kicked my ankle and I collapsed.

"Never lose focus, and don't be too proud of yourself, in the middle of a fight."
"Right sir" even if I hated him so much, he spoke the truth.

That session lasted longer than previous ones, me earning a few of his 'light' punches, and him facing my 'deadly' hits.
This time while coming back, he wasn't the only one limping.

We went to mess. After ensuring that I will not puke out the delicious milk shake, he left me there, proceeding for a meeting with Uncle, taking Nick along with him.

I sat there, for around an hour, talking to Flynn, who was pulling my leg for kicking Killer this morning.

I was about to get up and leave when I saw Ethan entering.
His face was pale and fear was obvious in his eyes.

"You seem to have lost something very dear, Eth. Is everything okay?"
"I'm stuck between the father and sons. They will be the death of me!" he replied emotionless.

Well everyone in this academy is stuck there. But Ethan seems to be a little deeper.
I look at him, to continue.

"
Colonel called me in his office. Fletcher and Coach Carter were there too.
I could feel the trouble vibes.
Colonel after letting me stand at ease - I've got reviews about you. Are you that good, SC?

I didn't know how to respond to that question.
'I try to do my best, ssir.'

'Now, you need to do better than your best. Me and your teachers are betting on your performance during the term end trials. If you top the results, I will win. If someone else does, these two will. Who do you think should win the hand, cadet?"
I have never heard him talking to me directly, for so long. Usually he showers hell in just three or four words.
I wonder how Fletcher and Coach Carter survived their training under him.