Ch52 Why DAD?

Ok so there's a bad news for all my dear readers.
I'm going off Wattpad for next six months, due to professional requirements.
And I had to take this decision in a hurry, so I decided to give you people a decent read, before leaving.
I know this chapter will be very boring, and you'll hate me, but I had no choice.
Forgive me.

************************************

I saw Nick running away to join the boys. Killer coming to call him, is a hell in itself.

My best friend here once took a short class about football, for me. He thought it was important for me to know basics of a game, which is a matter of life and death here. And now that we're part of one big group, I need to match their thought frequency.
So I know very basic points - Duration of each half, concept of extra time, number of players in a team, number of substitutes, color cards, etc etc.

"Keep the beds ready. You'll be needing them. Arrange a few more if you can." Killer only peeped in and looked at Ren.
"I'll report that as intentional harm! Do not-"
Ren tried to stop him.

"Then let me see you reporting with blue abs." Killer said in a very dangerous tone.
Ren opened her mouth only to shut it back when he raised his eyebrows.

"Good girl. Now get up and arrange stuff." He ordered and left.
I turned to look at Ren who was now standing, as told.
"This man will be the death of me!" She cussed and started shifting, one by one, the iv stands (from which those fluid bottles hang upside down) from one corner, next to each bed.

A few more shifting of things and she came back to sit next to me.
"I didn't know you were restarting Ab-punches with him." I said.

"Oh you too? I thought I was the only one who had no clue about it."
What? So Killer just declared that they'll be having a gym session. And she didn't even refuse.
Ah well, Why would she? She knows she has no 'rights'.

Sometimes, though very teeny tiny possibility, I think that this father-son duo is only torturing her, not helping her. But that tiny doubt is cleared when she mentions about her improvement.

"So how many boys are you expecting?" I asked her. Yea, we have no job!

"Nothing less than five. He'll ensure I fall in bed crisis. That pork."
Haha! How do these people manage to do all this?! They know each others weakness and they always hit on that point, specially Uncle and Killer.

We waited for forty minutes, but nobody came.
I suspected something is wrong, and I went to see for myself.
I wasn't surprised at what I saw.
The practice match hasn't even started.
Two group of boys were crawling along either ends of the field.
One was led by Ethan, and other, of course, by dear Nick.

Nick and his boys had a football each, held between their ankles. They had lifted their legs in the air, below the knee part.
I stood there to see the catch.
There!
One boy dropped the ball. Killer let out a large whistle and all the boys of Nick's team stood up with their footballs in their hands high up in the air. They ran five rounds of the ground and started crawling again, from the starting point.
Meanwhile the other half had completed two returns of their own line.

The boys are going to hate Nick after this.
"A tortoise will be faster and better balanced than you all!"
No need to say they hate Killer already.

"Team B, if you're going to take a week to finish seven returns, I'll excuse the A people to set up your tents here. Why should they suffer till you complete your f*cking punishment? Anyways, your sorry asses are not leaving the ground till you give me seven complete returns. So move them quickly."

Alright. So Ethan and A team are supposed to keep crawling till Nick and B team finish their complete 7 returns, without the ball falling on the ground. And everytime B drops it, they'll run five rounds and start from the beginning.
I feel bad for A more than B.
But nice creativity there, Killer.