Valentine's day 🔥🔥

Warning- purely sexual content ahead.

***********************

Ren's pov -

Nick was on the last page of his last folder when I lose my patience.
I enter without knocking, "Nick, you remember what is special today?"

He was ready in his perfect suit sitting at his desk, finishing his paperwork before leaving.

He doesn't look up, "Renn, as much as I'd like to remind you of basic etiquettes, I am really on a tight schedule."
Etiquettes?
Uh huh.
We'll see that soon.

I was definitely not taking that as an answer. So I move towards his desk, and stand near him "Nick, as much as I like you to boss me around, you better answer my question, Now."

He finally looks up and answers without a heart "My presentation in an hour?"
I didn't like that answer one bit.

I get between him and his desk, moving the papers away and sitting on the desk, I place my heels in between his thighs on his chair very close to his marvelous dick, tugging on his tie to bring him closer.
I smile looking at his face turning red and his breaths quickening.
"You'd be seeing my presentation now, darling." I lick my lips as I wake the junior up.

He was so lost in the moment that he didn't realise that I removed his perfectly tied tie and quickly slid it over his eyes. I looked around and found a paperclip that I used to keep his tie in place.
Nick smiled like the devil he is and casually moved back on his chair.
"Ren, whatever you're up to, don't think you won't regret it." He said sending butterflies down my stomach to just the right spot.

"Come on buttercups, It's my day today."
Nick starts saying something but I put my finger on his lips and he stopped.
I pull him up and drag him towards our room, ignoring his latest warning because when have I listened to his hot warnings and behaved?

I closed the door and lead him to the bed. He stood with his arms crossed over his chest and the tie-blindfold still in place.
Cocky much?
A lot.

"Excuse me for a minute?"
I say hurriedly taking my clothes off.

"Better be on time."
His voice gets heavier and I feel hotter.

I step away to throw my discarded clothes in the bathroom and come back to see that he had already removed his tie.
And he claims that *I* have zero patience?

When he took a good look at my silky red bottoms and matching bra, he smiled proudly and nodded proving that my choice is good.

"Good, now strip." I ordered him, for a change this time.
"Renn, I really don't have time-" before Nick could finish, I pushed him on the bed, "Shushhh, then make time." I blink like a doll making him laugh.

He gave in and stood up again to remove his perfectly ironed blazer, shirt and lastly pants. He goes for his last garment when I stop him. "uh-huh, leave that for me."
I dared feeling a huge lump in my stomach.
He raised his eyebrows not really liking the exchange of power but allowing me play the little game anyways.

I turned around to take stuff out of our drawer, feeling exactly how he does when he gets me tied up on bed and chooses the toys for the day from this collection.

I jump in shock when he comes behind me, grabs my left wrist and twists it behind my back.
His other hand runs over my waist to my belly, slides up over my right boobs and stops on my throat holding it tight. Within two seconds, his hand is cutting the air off my windpipe and I'm struggling to keep my composure and breathing at the same time.
I feel hot breath on my right ear when he says "Whatever you've planned, hope it pleases your God, Angel, because you're gonna pay back twice for every second it doesn't."
He stays like that without moving knowing he's creating a storm down there and I could feel my panty get drenched. I hate and love his warnings but this one wins the prize for the best one.