For Readers

Hey there awesome people!
If you've read bloody seventy chapters of a book with a boring name and not-so-catchy cover, I'm sure you will read this soon, too.

So, I have a few points to tell you all-

1) Last four chapters that you read, represent blood and sweat of topper93 and me. We really worked our asses off for nights straight (since we had no time out of our jobs during daytime). So if you enjoyed 'the meeting', don't forget to thank topper93 too.

2) We all are working people, right? Wattpad is nobody's life's most important thing. (Sorry if I sound rude, I have no such intentions.) So please don't be upset when a writer doesn't update. He/she might be facing family/job issues etc. That is the case with me too. My job involves a lot of moving around, mostly to places where I can't use my cell phone/ laptop for months at a stretch. So please bear with such writers and help them in their tough times.

3) If you are a writer yourself, you'll know how great it feels to be read and patted on the back for putting in efforts. And I'm sure no one reads 70 odd chapters even when they don't like it. It's a sincere request to all my readers to kindly vote for the chapters they are reading. I know there are a lot of you grabbing that bowl of popcorns every time I publish a chapter. Please give me a chance to grab that bowl too, you only have to show that you didn't just read it, but liked it too.

Lastly, thank you all for keeping calm and sticking around with this book.

Any doubts / requests regarding any character / incidence are most welcome.