Valentine's day ♥️

Ren's pov-

"You better not make me wait, Ren. I've been dying to get my hands on you the entire week!"
Nick said as he walks behind me turning me hotter than I already was.

"I apologise in advance.."
"No fucking way-"
Nick stopped in his tracks as I pushed open the door and he saw the view in front of us.

"What the f-"
I pinched his wrist hard before he could complete it. Thank God the hater of swear words wasn't there yet.
We had three pairs of eyes and wicked smiles directed at us.

"Who's dumbass idea was this?"
Nick asks Jane, clearly pissed.

"Mine. You've got any problems?"
Lily said while Nick still was looking at Jane. His face softened and a little smile appeared on his lips.

My eyes darted at Wills who was giving Nick murderous looks warning him to say one more wrong word.
"Of course not, sweetheart. I saw what you did there. I'm sure none of the guys knew that we all were going to hurdle in the same damn shirt TODAY of all days, so that was smart. But I'd like to see if your claim of making DAD do it, will be true today or not. I guessed it was our stupid sister thinking of needlessly gathering everyone on Valentines day, but you? You can never be wrong! I see it now." Nick said winking and hugging Lily, making her laugh. That's his magic that works on everyone.

"Excuse me? I didn't even do anything!"
Jane got up and crossed her arms.
"Thank God for that."
Willy said earning a smack from Lily on his head.

"Fuck you!"
Jane seethed.

"Good to know how much of your manners still remain."
Colonel entered sliding his phone in his pocket with a straight face.

Jane looked around embarrassed to be caught swearing YET again. Wills looks down smiling to himself YET again.

"Not her fault this time."
That was Major Martins winning my heart for defending his girl like a pillar.

"Wills?"
Colonel's voice made his younger son sit straight and flush that smile.
"Won't be repeated, sir."

"Wait a damn second!"
Colonel looked at all the men in the room and then at his own shirt.

"Ten dollars right here!"
Women of the family laughed at her childish tone as Lily stretched her palm in front of her and got the bills from me, Jane and Colonel Lauret.

"You did not place a bet on me, Lily?"
Colonel said raising his eyebrows.

"And fifty dollars here."
Lily stretched her other palm without responding to Colonel's question and nobody moved.

"Don't make me double it!"
She called out loudly, huge smile appearing on her lips.

Nick, Wills and Martins kept the bills on her other hand.

"I'll meet you three-"
He stopped his warning midway looking at the fourth donor.

"YOU PLACED A BET ON ME TOO, NEIL?"
Saying that he was heartbroken would be right.

"I... I didn't know you'd actually listen to her and... follow the dress code..."
Neil said making all of us giggle while he himself stood holding his breath.

"I WAS FOOLED INTO IT!"
Colonel raised his voice.

"Results matter, big guy. She delivered what she promised. Now take a seat.."
Lily said handing all the money to Wills who arranged it and kept it in his wallet.
This man has changed so much, it's unbelievable! He knows what Lily wants without her saying a single word! Imagine! Wills Dwight caring for someone like this? It feels like a different universe altogether.