Ch33 On Toes!

"Fight now." she was ordered.
Both of them waited for almost minutes for each other to make the first move. Ren lost her patience and moved a step ahead.
Then played the most awesome action movie in front of my eyes.

She kicked him in face with her right leg, but he caught her foot in his left hand and punched her in the stomach by his other hand. She moved her waist to left, barely missing the punch, with her right foot still in his hand.

She then fell on the ground on both her hands and lifted her free left foot to kick in his face again.
In an attempt to save himself from that kick, he moved a step back, releasing her foot.

She gracefully landed on her feet and stood straight at the same time, ducking just in time to avoid contact with his left kick directed towards her face.

While staying down, she extended her right foot to hit his ankle, still on ground. He sensed her move and in a moment her foot was caught in between both his feet, and she stumbled and fell on ground, twisting in pain while her ankle was getting crushed.

"Moves slowed, pain threshold down, barely any flexibility left. Did you even do a single pushup in last two months?" He said while she was trying to reach her ankle.
"Aghhh..!" she groaned in pain when he turned round on his feet, crushing and twisting her ankle even more.

He then let her foot lose and she pulled it and rubbed it for a few moments before the relief was over.
"Stand up!"

He moved his right arm out vertical and at the level of his face.
"Kicks"
Well. That was quite high a target if I am asked.
Even with that height, I'll have to put lot of efforts in getting my foot that high.

Plus, Ren is a righty. In this case, she'll have to kick with her non dominant side of body.
PLUS her right ankle must be paining because of the trauma few moments ago.

Never mind, she kicked his hand making a 'mmph' sound which meant she put all her strength in that kick.
"Your left is still weak! Again! Harder!" He yelled at her while keeping his hand in the same position.

She repeated the move, this time with more power.
She was about to go for third when he moved his hands behind his back.

"I don't think you've warmed up enough. Drop and give me 20."
She moved and did 20 Pushups, much more quickly than I could ever do, and stood back up.

By that time he had circled and was standing behind her.  "Not crisp. Not counted."
She dropped again, this time doing it faster and counting loud and clear.

She stood back up, her breathing gaining speed.
He came to stand in front of her by the time she was finished with her 'crisp' 20s.
He moved his hand in the vertical position again.
"Two kicks, hard and fast, move me".

She put all her energy in those two kicks which were in a succession, without bringing her foot down. But his hand didn't move even a single centimeter. He was like a tree trunk.
"20 again." he said with zero concerns to the sweat falling from her chin.

She dropped and did 20 more pushups.
Got up, and was asked to kick again.
This time she groaned loudly while hitting his hand and it was enough to just move him.
He nodded and she released a long held breath.

"Barely doable. Now if your kicks get any lighter than this, you'll be kicking every tree outside the mess." I forgot to swallow, because I know there are at least 50 trees in front of the mess. I've never gone behind it, but I'm sure there are equal, if not more.

She nodded and they took the fighting positions again. This time she waited patiently, for him to make a move.

He moved like a storm, his left fist near her face the very next moment. She moved behind just in time to realise that it was a trick, before she could hear Killer's "Watch both hands!".
His other fist was already on her tummy and she doubled on the ground holding her abs,
It all happened in less than three seconds.

"Up. Up. Your enemy will never give you nap times. Get up now." This man has got no chill.
"Face! Face!" Killer shouted, reminding her to keep her hands close to her face, which she did.

This time she moved one step ahead, ducking just in time from his left fist and punching over his left sided exposed ribs region while still down. He brought his hand back to reduce the impact when she tried to kick left side of his face again with her right foot, only to be caught by his hand, again.

But he was quick this time, as soon as she moved down on both her hands like last time, he twisted her foot in his hand.
She took two full circles in the air before falling face down on the ground.
Ouch.
That must have hurt, and that was her right foot, again! I wonder how will she walk now.

This went on and on. Their fights were mostly based on him hitting her and she trying to manipulate just in time, all the while planning to hit him back.
She managed to hit targets a few times, but her punches and kicks would not have much affect on him.

I was starting to feel bad for her, and even more, I was getting angry at myself. How could I say I work out more than her. Just look at this.
She has not got a single break, and uncle is ten times stricter than Killer. My coach seems better than hers now.

************************************
Please vote and comment 😉