Ch66 Are You Ready?

And there they were- Killer and Uncle, in the middle of the hall, on mat, ready to fight.

************************************

Killer was breathing fast, he must have been 'warmed up' properly.
Hell he is warming up since yesterday.

He stood with his hands around his face, little bent. He was fiddling with his fingers, opening and closing his palms thinking of something.

Uncle stood straight, calm, with his hands in front of his chest, his eyes focused on Killer's. He clearly was in no mood to guard his face.

The difference in confidence was so clear, you don't need to be a fighter to understand who's pants were on fire.

They moved round and round, waiting for each other to make the first move. I remember last time, Ren lost her calm and initiated the fight, earning not-so-easy hits. I think Killer remembers too, because he is not even trying to take an extra step.

They walked a few rounds in silence, when Uncle let a small laugh and a nod to himself. He moved a few steps towards his son, who walked the same number of steps back.
I've never seen Killer being so defensive.

After walking around for a few seconds, uncle started targeting blows at Killer's face. He saved himself using his speed and good handwork, till he started getting hits all over his body.

Uncle was hitting him everywhere from head to toe. I don't know when he started using his legs to kick him.
It all happened in a moment.
He started off easy, but suddenly got into Rambo-Mode.

It was clear that Killer was having a hard time defending himself, but he was doing a decent job.
Having seen Ren and uncle, this was definitely three levels up.

Making his hands become numb in defence, Uncle decided to tie them behind his back.
I wasn't sure if he is still planning to practice fight, but apparently he did.
Killer had to use only his legs to save himself from uncle's punches and kicks.
He would dodge a few, defend a few, and taste the rest.

But I must say, he is a great fighter himself. His kicks were flying higher than my head. He would fall and get up and fall again within a second.
Despite of having his hand tied, he was fighting well.
He kicked uncle here and there, with decent force. It's not his mistake that his opponent is made of steel, with all free limbs.

With time, uncle was getting a stronger hand, when Killer bent down to dodge a punch and slid and directly aimed for Uncle's ankles.
That was a planned move, not taking more than a moment for uncle to understand who jumped in air before his feet could even touch him.

What happened afterwards was beyond my imagination.
Uncle was in air, and Killer was still sliding, when he used his tied hands to change his direction and turned towards uncle, kicking on his back.

This made Uncle fall on ground face first. Before he could turn and get up, Killer was standing over him, one leg bent at knee.
As soon as Uncle turned, he let go of his weight, and aimed his bent knee on uncle's face.

It was a matter of just a moment, uncle slid behind and the knee dug deep in mat.
They both stayed in that position for a few seconds, catching their breaths.

Uncle tapped on the floor once and got up, followed by Killer.
He nodded towards his hands, and to my surprise, it took three seconds for Killer to get that rope off his hands, all by himself!

If he knew how to open the knot, why didn't he free himself before?
Stupid brains!

"Drop."
There we go again.