Ch98 Schedule-4

How have you been doing?
Great, I know!

So here's an update to make it greater!

************************************

WILLS' POV:

"Give me the schedule."
Boss walked to me steaming.

"Super boss, I-"
What to do now?
Should I..? What if father comes to know about it?

"I don't care. Hand it over, dog. I need to know if a severely drunk foolish ass can do it or not."

Drunk?
Who's drunk?

He did save my ass for the Chinese. And he will get his hands on the schedule anyways. Better to hand it over willingly.

Reading the schedule, his eyes bulge out. Yeah! A drunk man has no chance.

"Did you prepare the schedule?"
He asked me angrily.

And for once, I was glad I didn't.

"No, Super Boss. Instructor Kelly did."

"That man still loves to put his student on fire. By the way, nice job on that revenge. Fucker needed a lesson."

"Super boss- I- you- I don't know."

Does he know we destroyed his uniform?

"Cut it, Wills. You will not get in any trouble with me for that."

Why did I even doubt? He has his dog alive. Ofcourse he would've come to know about it even before we executed the plan.

I merely nod and say nothing. All my seniors wanted that man on fire.

He walks over to Instructor Kelly and my heart sinks low. Did that mean he could get me in trouble with Kelly?

I strain my ears while I look busy preparing for the schedule. If something is forgotten, my ass is going to be paying for it.

"Instructor, please" said Super Boss

I know - one more attempt, and he'll be on his knees begging Kelly.

"You know I can't do that, sir. Now get lost before I tell Colonel about it" said Kelly in a voice that meant business.

That ass knows what words to use to sting and shut us up all at once.

"My apologies, sir. Can I atleast monitor the schedule with you? I won't interfere I promise."

What's the big deal?

Why is he so worried?

Who's drunk? Oh wait. It's Roshesh? Oh boy! He has no chance of survival if he is pulled into this.

"No. Colonel may allow it but not me. And if you still don't get the meaning of 'no', take it up with him."

Super boss walks away muttering curses at Kelly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Major Philip Martins POV:

I am freaked out to say the least.

This man here has a different aura altogether.

I never had imagined that I'll be doing this ever in my life. But here I am, at his training academy, about to get my ass kicked nice and hot.

I really need to complete this if I want to earn that rapport back.

That is as much important as me going back to Jane.