Ch57 Mr. Cool!

"She's not a fighter, go easy on her."
I heard another voice. I knew who he was, but I didn't understand whether he really meant what he said, or was he being sarcastic.

I stopped caring about myself when I saw who accompanied him, and why.
A little smile appeared on my lips.

************************************

Before Killer could start beating me up in gym, he said with pressed lips "Meet me in the ground, move."

I heard his "Sorry boss" while I walked out. I winked at Ethan who looked at me with shock on his face, and a paper in his hand.
Good choice, Killer, I told myself. Atleast Ethan will be fair, and give Louis the screwing he deserves.

I was expecting him to break my bones tonight.
Surprisingly, I left the ground in single piece, including my dear shoulder. He had reminded me again, of my fate, if I share his secret with Colonel.

Frankly speaking, his warnings are the most dangerous stuff I've heard in my life. He sounds so deadly.

Never mind, I was going back to my room when I met Nick, walking to and fro, right outside officers mess, with arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. He looked really angry.

"Are you alright?" I asked him genuinely concerned.
"How could he do it? How could Sir Louis do that with Wills?" that means, Nick came to know about the fumes, now.

"Well, yeah. His Boss sounded like a good person till they-" I shut my lips before creating a huge disaster.

Well, there are always some loopholes in a warning, and Killer is a human, afterall.
He said I should not tell Uncle James, or meet him in his absence.
But his warning didn't include anything about talking to Nick, or Ren, or anyone.

I was thinking whether or not I should tell Nick, that Killer and his Boss is planning something which is hidden from literally every soul in this academy. Maybe, that way I'll also know what is going on here.

I don't know what will happen with these guys, but I sure as hell know, that Killer won't let me argue about the loophole in his warning. He'll just slash my neck, in one go, at first sight.
So I decided to go against my curiosity and stay shut.

"Till they?"
oops.

"Till this fumes. I mean, its.. Its so stupid right?" I tried to save my as*.
"Obviously! That's not how you greet your dearest junior when you meet after years!" okay, Nick was angry, really angry.

"Killer won't say anything, why don't you go and talk to Louis?"
"I will. This is too much. I only have two training officers for my boys. Their term end trials are coming up, too. I need Wills to be with me, not with his Boss. I can't let my boys suffer because of him. I'll talk to him as soon as I get a chance."

I didn't get time to comment, while he left, talking to himself, in anger.
"Good, that was needed." I assured myself and went to sleep.

I woke up, got ready and proceeded directly for my breakfast in the mess. This is good. Killer told me that he'll continue my training after breakfast.

I was calmly having my sandwich, when I saw Ethan entering.
"Hey Bud!" I called him, and he changed his direction. He walked towards me with a confused, yet happy smile.

"What on earth are you doing, girl?"
He asked me half surprised, half amused.
"what? I'm just letting Satan take care of a few sinners, nothing great" I said, shooing with my hand.

He laughed and sat next to me.
"Don't call me Satan's employee. I'm not ready to take another job yet." he asked as he took one sandwich from my plate.
"I know, I know. SC is a tough job as it is." I said, patting him on his shoulder.