Ch102 The *Push*

So here is the humongous chapter of the book that I started with just three chapters in my mind to begin with!

This one's for those who feel motivated and pumped up for doing a workout or atleast taking their ass off and moving around, after reading my updates.
You guys have a lot of demo coming up.

This one's also for those who have always wondered what exactly is the fuss about Colonel James and Pushups. Well not exactly the whole fuss, but you'll get a glimpse atleast. 😉

************************************
Commenting on the parts you like gives a great feeling to the writer, trust me. So feel free to express.

************************************

JANE'S POV :

Mr. Kadner, officer Roshesh and Kyra left today.
They came as a surprise, I'm sure, to everyone here.

Killer underwent all that grinding, and wasn't given much rest the next day. He got an 8 mile run added to his daily routine just because Kyra performed better than him once.

Imagine his state had she done that more than just once. He'd stab her the next chance he would get.

But the happiest person? Me.
Martins promised to call me daily and take me out every week. He wanted to do that on a daily basis, but one 'no' from uncle and he was just 'okay sir'.

But I can meet him whenever I want, and that is great, isn't it?
It's funny how I found love where and when I least expected it to be.

"You're glowing!"
Ren has not missed a single opportunity to turn my cheeks red.

"Am I? Great!" I wink at her and she makes a face.

"Stop thinking about him! There are so many other people you need to think about!"

"Like?"
"Erm.. Your father?"

"He rings me up every Sunday. He's been busy these days so, called after 10 days. He's doing fine, said he's working on a project that might get over in two months tops."
"Does he know about Major Philip?"
Ren asked me excited.

"Yep he does. Apparently Uncle told him on day 1 itself."
"Damn! Colonel needs to chill!"

"He won't, babe. He's looking after someone else's daughter. The heck he'll inform my dad before somebody even thinks of approaching me. I won't blame him for that. And since Dad is cool about it, I really don't mind. I'm just happy that things are at peace."
"I'm so happy for you!"
She came and hugged me tight.

"Which other persons you were talking about?"
"Your best bud?"

Damn it! I forgot him completely!
"Oh fudge, Ren."
"You forgot." She caught me.

"I didn't." I lied on her face.
"Liar! I'll tell him!"

"You'll tell no such thing to him. He'll roast my ears. Besides, he'll be hurt. Please Ren, you pretty woman!"
"Try better." she said blowing air on her finger nails.

Bitch.
"You warrior and queen of the earth! Oh save me your highness!"
"Are you complimenting me or mocking me?"

Wow, Ren! So smart!
"Whatever you think is right. Now tell me how to reach Nick? His phone got seized, right?"

"Yep. He called on army line- indirectly asked Wills if Colonel agreed to talk to Dan."
"Oh. Uncle agreed. But none of us know whether he actually talked to Dan or anyone at the HQ, to relieve Nick from that prison."