CHAPTER 9 : A LADY

" My lady, what tea are you going to make today ? "

     The kitchen maid are watching their second lady as they ate bread and soup. They are now much more comfortable and used to letting their second lady of the house eat with them even with just bread and soup. She likes them all.

     " I'm done making teas right now. I want to have a day off and have a picnic outside on the sun. "

     The staff all look at each other with excitement as they heard what Devaine said.

      " Oh! That's quite good my lady, some sunlight is good for your health too. "

      " Right! Let's make sandwiches and juice! "

      " We'll prepare a pretty cloth to lay on the grass ! "

      " Yes ! A yellow one might be pretty! "

      " Right!"

     Devaine look in the mirror after she got dress up by her maids. She may not have a personal maid just like what her mother had wanted, she likes the idea of all the maids rotating turns in serving her so that she would all meet them and they won't have any fights or discrimination.

     A light pink flowy dress with excess ribbons hanging on the back. It's pretty. She looks like a fairy though she needs to gain a little more weight as the bones on her shoulder are visibly seen.

     6 maids are with her as she walk through the corridor heading towards the garden. She can now smell the scent of flowers as she was nearing the end of the hallway.

     She was smiling. She was happy as today was such a peaceful day and she hopes that no one would destroy this day. Just this day.

     " Would you look at that. "

     Devaine rolled her eyes as she heard one of her older brother's voice. Damn.

     " Why are you going outside ? The sun is still up you might die. "

     The maids behind her brothers laugh as they heard it while the maids behind her all glared.

     " Why are you talking to me ? I might bite your neck and kill suck your blood . "

     Her brother's glared at her as they walk toward her. With angry eyes and hands that are already up in the air, they are ready to slap her.

     A sharp claw pinched at one of the twins neck as some blood trickle down from it.

     " What do you think you're doing?! "

     Twin one . Let's call him that for Devaine was not even a little bit interested of them for her to remember any of their names.

     " Opps sorry. My hand slipped. Just like how both of your hands were supposed to 'accidentally' slip on mine right? " Devaine smirked as she looked towards the them directly. Her bloody red eyes seemed like it was also smirking which made the two flinch.

     " My. My hand got stained. Though such pretty red color. It must be delicious. "

     Her maids all snickered as they heard their lady said that. One might think they are not afraid for their lives might be taken for making fun of the oldest of the duke's family.

     " Clean it. "

     A voice ringing with authority coldly said it as she raise her hand with blood stained nails.

     The maids behind her rushed to get a napkin to wipe of her hand but she signals them to stop as she raise her hands again.

     This time.

     Towards the maids whom are accompanying her brothers.

     " Do I need to repeat myself ? "

     None of the those maids fliched nor move. They all stood in two lines facing the Devaine though nobody tried to approach her nor wanted to. Like they were defense, they all hid their both of their hands on their maid uniform.

     Devaine raises her eyebrow before she put down her hand.

Click.

Clack.

Click.

Clack.

     Sweat are dripping to their foreheads. Hearts are thumping like crazy. All the maids with the uniform indicated that they serves the two oldest son of the duke were scared as they hear the clicking of the second lady's heels while she slowly walks toward them.

     " What do you think you're doing now huh? Psycho? "

     " Are you thinking of hurting a person again? "

     No response as she continues to walk towards the maids.

     A strong grip on the hair as the maid who was in the front of the line screamed when Devaine pulled her hair with force.

      " AAHHHH- AAAHHHHHH!!!! "

     " My. Does it hurt? " A devil who was smiling was there, standing firmly in front of a mid who was now on her knees as she pulls her hair left and right with only one hand.

     "Aaahhhhhhh!!! Let me go! It hurts. "

     All the other maids in front of her froze as they do not know what to do. Wether to run or to help, they just froze in shock and fear.

     " Of course it does. It should hurt right? Now tell me who I am ? "

     Devaine said firmly as she still pulls the hair forcefully left and right. The maid has her tears and snot rolling down her face yet she was not fazed. She even looks like she does not care at all.

     " You psycho! "

     Twin 1 runs toward her and pulls Devaine's hair but she used her other free hand and clawed him.

     Blood was gushing out of the clawed which made him let go of Devaine's hair and screams in pain.

     " So you knew I was a psycho? My I am touch! I never knew you were interested in me. Should I cry in happy tears now ? This might be a discovery in a lifetime . "

     She sarcastically said as she smirked towards her other brother who was frozen in shock as he watch her twin screaming in pain.

     " Now you. I'll remember all your faces. Especially you. Who seemed like the leader of this shitty group. "

     Devaine said as she looked at the other maids and back to the maid who she had her hands on ITS hair.

     " Do remember sweetheart. I too, am a lady of this house. So wether you act like I am or do this again is on your own decision. So choose wisely. "

     The house of the duke was turned upside down as 10 maids were known for running 10 laps on the garden as they cry their hearts out.

     Each of them either had their hair cut like a boy or shaved and all.

A/N:

     Hi, this is your Author, CelicaCrace!!

     I am currently editing the story as I have read it again and does not like how the story flows. It would still contain the original scenes though it might be edited and mixed with new ideas. *Bow*

     I am asking for forgiveness to those who have read it already and was confused why the story have changed, you might need to read from the start again sorry *bow* sorry * bow* * bangs head on the floor*

     I am hoping that you would like the new version. Please continue reading ~

- celica (>.•)