CHAPTER 36 : A WALK

The Guillem manor in the capital was lively as they welcomed the three members of the family. Some are busy making the house shine while some are in fire cooking in the kitchen. The guards are even sweating in anxiety as they would meet the lady for the first time. The garden was filled with different flowers which were just planted yesterday as they had been told that the lady loved seeing different flowers. The fountain shines clean and the house was prepared to perfection.

     The sounds of the nearing carriages made the guards excited as they lined up and opened the gate. They all saluted as the carriages slowly entered the manor.

     With faces filled with excitement and anticipation, the maids lined up outside while the Butler stood in front.

     They saw the first young master, Wester step down the carriage followed by the second young master, Ethaniel.

     " Watch your step. "

     Wester said upon presenting his hand to assist the lady to come down.

     Dressed in cream clothes, that have long sleeves and hide the neck, a lady emerged from the carriage. With her blonde hair tied up on two braids and accessorized with flowers, she looked like the grand duke in the eyes of the servants. Though, a very pretty and fragile one.

     " I hope you had a pleasant journey My Lady, Young masters, please let me guide you inside. "

     Butler Agon said as he guided the three outside. Wester told Agon to lead them to the dining hall so that they could eat before taking a rest.

     After eating, it was already dark outside so the two brothers had told Devaine to rest early as they had just traveled for an entire day without any rest. The latter followed though as she knew how stubborn that two was.

     Morning came in and May and Lena woke me up to tell me it was already 8 in the morning and Wester and Ethaniel were now waiting for me at the dining hall. After eating, we all changed our clothes as we were going to the palace as I am set to meet the Queen today.

     " I am happy to see that you are now recovering your health. It seems as though you have gained weight already. "

     The Queen said as she puts down her cup. We are on her office right now.

     " Thank you Your Majesty. My family had been taking care of me very well. "

     She smiled.

     " I had met your mother a couple of times while you were away which is why I am able to know what is happening. I am in such shock upon knowing your father's misdeeds. I am glad you are now free of his hands. "

     I am more than grateful too that I had escaped that man's roof. I would never had imagined myself to ever come back at his care. Or can I even call it care.

     " Yes. I too am glad. If I had not been taken by my grandfather, I would still be stuck on that house, forced to be my sister's shadow. "

     She chuckled and told me that I am way too pretty to be a shadow which I gladly said thank you. So the Queen does know how to joke.

     We talked about the big success of the cafe that I had opened and that I am now considering to open a branch so I had ask her if she has a place in mind. She told me that I should expand the cafe shop in the central first before branching out as many people wanted to visit yet they have to wait in line for hours as the shop could only accomodate certain numbers of customers.

     I told her that maybe I should buy the store beside it as the staff had said that it was on sale for a while now. Then maybe add another two storey to make it three. That way, I won't be needing to buy alot of stores beside me.

     She agreed to the decision and told me to let her know when I decided to start renovating. I gladly told her yes before we continued to talk.

     She told me to open a branch not so far away from the capital so that it would be more convenient for me as she said that people are the one who specially visits the place and buy bulk orders so all I need was to provide more stores to accomodate them. I also told her about my idea of 'takeout' so that if someone were to order food but wasn't planning to eat inside then they could wait at the seats and tables I plan to put outside and wait for their order to finish so that more people could be accomodated outside.

     My meeting with the Queen was of success as she was smiling the whole time listening to what I am saying and often adds ideas too. I excused myself as I had taken a lot of her time and that her aide seems to have something to say to her.

     I bowed at the Queen before I walked towards the door and exited her office.

     I am walking on the hallway of the palace leading outside as it seems that I had ended the meeting early. Now I have to wait for the two to come pick me up as they said they had some matters to attend to at the capital square and will be back to pick me up.

     " So the meeting was already finished. "

     Someone talked infront of me so I quickly glanced to know who it was.

The Crown Prince.

     " I great the future sun of the Empire. "

     I greeted him while giving him a slight bow. He must be meeting the Queen as he was walking towards her office.

     " If you have some free time, can you accompany me for a walk? "

     The Crown Prince said which made me look up.