CHARACTERS

CORZENS

DYLAN CORZEN - Duke of South.  yellow straight blonde hair. Deep blue eyes. Pale white skin. 5'10ft. 44 years old

DIANNA CORZEN - 1st born daughter of the Duke of Corzen. Yellow straight blonde hair, deep blue eyes, cream colored skin. 5'8ft. 16 years old

TWINS OF CORZEN - First born sons of the Duke of Corzens. Dark wavy pink hair, deep blue eyes, 5'11ft. 21 years old

DION CORZEN - Youngest son of the Duke of Corzen. Curly pink hair, light pink eyes. 6 years old

DEVAINE CORZEN - Second born daughter of the Duke of Corzen. Wavy light yellow hair, bloody red eyes, mole on nose and under eye, pale white skin, 5'8ft. 16years old.

ANNALIA GUILLEM CORZEN - Only daughter of Guillem Dukedom, Wife of Duke of Corzen. Wavy pink hair, pink eyes, 5'8 ft. 39 years old.
.
.
.
.
.
GUILLEM

VERAD GUILLEM - Grand Duke of Guillem. Devil of the Battlefield. Dark red hair with white streaks because of aging, dark red eyes, slight tan as he is exposed to sun due to battles. 6'5ft. 61 years old. (Still strong as a mountain)

ASHEI GUILLEM - Grand Duchess of Guillem. White hair, emerald green eyes, cream colored skin. 5'8ft. 60 years old. ( As pretty as aged wine )

ASTERO GUILLEM - Oldest son. White hair, dark red eyes, tanned as he tends to stay under the sun too much. 6'4ft. 41 years old.

ADRIAN GUILLEM- Youngest son. Red hair, emerald green eyes, pale white skin as he tends to hide on bushes and trees when in battles. 6'3 ft. 34 years old.

WINTER GORDEL-GUILLEM - Daughter of a Count from the North. Wife of Astero. Black hair and purple eyes. 39 years old.

WESTER GUILLEM - Oldest son of Astero. Black hair and red eyes. 6'2 ft. 22 years old.

ETHANIEL GUILLEM - Second son of Astero. Black hair and green eyes. 6ft. 18 years old.

EZEKIEL GUILLEM - Third son of Astero. White hair and purple eyes. 9 years old.

EVANICA DONTARIO GUILLEM - Daughter of a Marquis from the East. Wife of Adrian. Brown hair and brown eyes. 37 years old.

CLINT GUILLEM - only child of Adrian. Red hair and brown eyes. 11 years old.

.
.
.
.
.
LIZANTA

COLE LIZANTA - King of Lizanta. Light blue hair and blue eyes. Brown skin. Childhood friends with Annalia. 6 ft. 40 years old.

HAILEY RUIN CRESTA-LIZANTA - pale blonde hair and golden eyes. Imperial princess from another Kingdom. Pale white skin. 5'7 ft. 40 years old.

CLASTEL LIZANTA - Crown Prince of Lizanta. First born son of the King and Empress. Dark blue hair and golden eyes. Pale white skin 20 years old.

ESVEN LIZANTA - Second Prince of Lizanta. Second born son of the King and Empress. Blue hair and deep blue eyes. Light brown skin. 18 years old.

TIFFANY LIZANTA - First Princess of Lizanta. First born daughter of the King and Imperial Consort. Pale blue hair and purple eyes. Brown skin. 17 years old.

KAILLAN LIZANTA - Third Prince of Lizanta. Third born son of the King and the Empress. Pale blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Brown skin 17 years old.

CAITLYN LIZANTA - Second Princess of Lizanta. First born daughter of the King and Empress . Pale blue hair and golden eyes. Tanned skin. 14 years old.

JACOB LIZANTA - Fourth Prince of Lizanta. First born son of the King and the Imperial Consort. 12 years old.

CAIN LIZANTA - Fifth prince of Lizanta. Second born son of the King and Imperial Consort. Youngest. Purple hair and deep blue eyes. Pale white skin .

YVONNE WEDSER- LIZANTA - Imperial Consort of Lizanta. Arranged fiancee of the King until he fell in love with the present Empress Hailey. The King still married her as to not cause an uproar with the nobles and aristocrats. Daughter of a Duke from the North. Purple hair and purple eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
OTHERS

SERE DOMPID - Countess of the West. Childhood friends of Annalia. Dark green hair and emerald green eyes. 39 years old.

BASIL JENICE HUMBURN - Marchioness of the South. Childhood friends of Annalia. Yellow hair and Purple eyes. 40 years old.

( Empress became friends with the Annalia, Sere, and Basil when they were 14. Hailey is the sophisticated, scary friend. Annalia is the adventurous, known to be a headache friend. Sere is the mother of the group. Basil is the 'always worried, quick to be confused' friend. )