CHAPTER 46 : AM I A NANNY

It has been five days since the incident about Devaine coughing up blood and Clastel was now able to go back to his routine. It has been 3 days since he got back and the nobles and aristocrats had noticed that the prince rushed to end things and then quickly vanished as soon as the meetings ended.

     His personal aides rather, had been appearing often in meetings. It was rather unusual as they knew the crown prince was someone that did not want to appoint his job to someone else, even if he were to risk his sleep. Yet here he is, using his four aides at its best and only doing the most important tasks and documents.

     " Did the crown prince perhaps find a pet he could not leave that long? "

     A duke asked as his curiosity got the best of him. The crown prince's aides though, looked at each other.

     " More like a fiancee he needs to take care of. "

     By that, the aides excused themselves and left the nobles and aristocrats in shock.

_________________________________________

     Clastel rushed towards the entrance of the palace and quickly got inside a carriage. The horsemen, like they were used to it, quickly started the carriage, no question asked.

     When he reached the entrance of the Guillem's manor, he rushed to get out upon seeing a yellow silhouette walking in the garden.

     " I told you to rest some more. Why are you not listening. "

     Devaine looked back. Bright blonde hair shimmers as the sun hits it. A strong gush of wind blows which blew some flower petals away. Devaine, standing in the center of the garden, has her dress and hair slightly blown by the wind as her eyes glimmer when she smiles upon seeing Clastel walking towards her. She was not skinny anymore. Her skin was still pale white but it became pink after being in contact with the sun.

     Clastel let out a huge sigh. This lady is unnecessarily beautiful that she looks like she belongs somewhere he could not reach. But here he is, walking towards her as she waits at the center of the garden.

     " A certain fox wanted to get out so I had to. You know we can't be far away from each other or else I might cough blood again. "

     Devaine hugged Clastel as he got near her. This is also one thing the prince had to be used to.

     Upon Esven and his teacher's research, Devaine had to be near the animal, not really in contact with it unless she suffered an injury to not repeat the bloody night they had experienced. The animal is a fire type higher level exotic that has its own consciousness. So far, they have not yet identified what level it is as there are only 7 total numbers of exotic in the kingdom.

     But the ranking was like this.

Level 1- lizard/nature type-

Level 1- cat/wind type-

Level 1- small dragon/fire type

Level 2-cheetah/ice type-speed

Level 2- leopard/water type-telepathy

Level 3- eagle/wind type-ice

Level 5- fox/fire type-healer

     It has also been known that Devaine stabilizes when in contact with Clastel as he is an owner of a wind type-ice exotic. For a higher level fire type owner, as the owner tends to copy the characteristics of their animal, Devaine calms down when in contact with owners with cold characteristics.

     Though some exotics have two abilities, the second abilities are very much only manifested by the owners. For example. Esven who had a water type leopard exotic, the animal could wield water but telepathy was controlled by Esven. And Clastel had a wind type eagle exotic, but the ice part was only manifested by the owner. And it also could only be used to one person. Like how Clastel could cool down Devaine and how Esven could communicate with Clastel. On the other hand, the fox can use both abilities. Though the Queen had ordered to never tell the public about the healing ability of the newly found exotic as it does more harm to the owner. So for now, the seventh exotic is known as:

Level 5 : fox/higher level fire type exotic

     " Right. You also need some sunlight. You look like a vampire. "

     Devaine pinched Clastel back which the latter laughed about. He was wearing thick clothes so it does not hurt a bit.

     " Did you cough blood again? Esven had told me that you might cough some blood though it will stopped after a week. "

     He asked as he noticed a red stain on the side of her face. Though he can't see it now as she was burrying her face on his chest. In this time he would realize how small she is. Though she is of average height, Clastel is just a walking pole so she looks smaller when she is with him.

     " No. "

     Clastel sighed upon hearing Devaine lie. He clearly saw some blood earlier.

     He let her be and just patted her head as he looked around the garden. The Guillem's mansion in the capital was not this extravagant months ago. It clearly shows how drastic it changed after Devaine came to the capital. He can only imagine how extravagant the Guillem's estate in the west.

     " You're early today. "

     " Am I? "

     Clastel answered. He is very much free to do things like this as the Queen had officially notified the public that Devaine was now Clastel's fiancee. Though it is a coverup to the rumors about them frequenting in contact and often hugging each other. And they will end this relationship once Devaine is all healed. For now, let him be lost in thought as he clutched Devaine tightly.