CHAPTER 50 : PREPARATION

Two days till their journey to the border, and snow did not learn anything. The instructors have given up and just told snow to just rampage if he wants. They are too lazy to teach such pain in the ass student.

     The exotics have met for the first time to let the others  know what they could do.

     The level one nature type lizard was very much an obedient one. He follows what his owner tells him to do and was also very tiny and cute. He has green skin. And his most powerful skill yet, was making vines appear out of the ground.

     The level one wind type cat was like an assasin. She can control wind within certain areas and could use it to attack. She is also very hard to catch as she could blend into air.

     The level one fire type dragon was the definition of expectation while Snow was the reality. He could flawlessly spit out fire balls and make decent size fire wall. He's shy though and often hides on his owners back. He's a size of a person. Specialty is 10 continuous fireball attack.

     The level 2 ice type cheetah was full of pride. He looks majestic though so Devaine gives him credit for that. Specialty is 40 consecutive ice spears.

     The level 2 water type leopard was a bit nonchalant. Unless he is being commanded, he won't budge and inch. Specialty was 20 feet water tsunami. Esven said he didn't use it when the hall was on fire as the tsunami was also 20 feet wide so they might have all been swooped together if he used it.

     Clastel's enormous eagle, 10 feet wide was a wind type exotic. She can travel fast as she can control wind and was able to attack wind spears. Specialty - detection as she possesses excellent eyes.

     On the other hand, Snow. He's an ass. Specialty. Being an ass. Or burning an enormous hall down.

     Devaine smiled bitterly upon seeing how Snow burned an instructors pants right on the butt. If she was in their shoes, she would also give up. The fire on the instructors butt grew in size that people began to panic. Esven had to command his leopard to spit some water to put out the fire.

     Snow felt Devaine's gaze on the side which made him stop from teasing the instructor even more. He slowly walks towards her mad mommy and quietly sat on her head.

     Snow: specialty - being an ass. Weakness - his mom.

     The other exotic owners saw that and were amazed. They heard about the seventh exotic understanding human language but to see it with their own eyes, it was amazing. They almost forgot how an ass he was.

     Devaine had just finished all her lessons about how to command an exotic but upon her observation, she really won't be using those as her child was a pain in the ass and would only ever listen if she glares at him.

     " Apologize Snow. I told you not to bother people anymore. We are not playing games here, we were practicing to go to war. How can you be so unserious? "

     Other exotic owners flinched upon hearing Lena reprimand Snow. They were even shock upon seeing Snow rubbing his face on Lena's cheek.

     " He really understands huh? "

     " It's fascinating to see. "

     " SNOW. "

     The fox heared Devaine talk and sat obediently on her head. As if waiting for a command. The instructors could not believe their eyes as it took them five days and he still wouldn't listen to them.

     " I am not happy with your attitude nor do I like the way you tease people. Show them what you and Lena had practiced. "

     " Do your best Snow! Show them what you got! "

     Lena cheered which encouraged snow. He stood up on Devaine's head and stared at the dummies that was placed on the arena. There are 20 dummies.

     He closed his eyes and and with that. 5 fire bullets hit the dummy at the center. One even hit the head.

     " Headshot. "

     Clastel said as he saw the holed on the dummies head.

     " That was not his best. My child here can so some more. Snow. Show them your best shot. "

     With that, a blinding light emerged but eventually died down. Gasp where heard at the arena.

     Snow, is now standing in front of Devaine. He is now as big as a leopard and the most noticeable thing was his three tails. His body was also covered with fire.

      " As you can see, this naughty guy only listens to a specific number of people. My maid here, Lena had been practicing with Snow when we were alone and we noticed that he grows in size according to the humber of his tails. And as he grown in size, so is his abilities. "

     Numerous fire bullets appeared while it circles Snow. He looks so proud that the leopard and cheetah rolled their eyes.

     Two bullets float above and hit the middle dummy. One hit its's head (again) and one was directed to its heart. After that, the dummy was succumb in fire and they are left with ashes.

     " For now, he can summon 100 fire bullets and he needs two bullets to directly kill a person. Though it takes an hour to do that again. For the meantime, he can use fireball or firewall. Or blood sucking. "

     The people at the arena enjoyed Snow demonstrating what Devaine says yet they all froze when the last words were said. Why the fuck would an exotic know blood sucking.

     " He will only do those on dead people though. It helps him recharge his sniping ability faster. Don't worry about it. "

     The arena were in dead silence upon hearing her said that. Are they suppose to calm down after hearing it? He will only? So he could also do it to living persons.

     Clastel laughed and called Snow over, the proud Snow walked towards his daddy and let him pat his head. The eagle agreed and let him be.

     What monster.

     That was all the people in the arena could say.