CHAPTER 15 : DEAL

" Who is that? "

     With furrowed brows and intense stares, Caitlyn pointed at someone in the crown which the King and Queen followed their eyes to.

     " Are you pointing at the young masters of the Duke of Corzen ? "

     The Queen asked as she saw who was standing at the area where Caitlyn was pointing to.

     " I am not interested in some men's mothers. "

     The King laughed as he heard that. That is good news. He almost thought his daughter liked someone already. He is still not ready to give her up for marriage.

     " They are a family with an outstanding position in the business world. Their father is also wealthy. I think, they are as wealthy as your father. "

     The Queen continues to explain which made the King erase his smile. He is not liking how this conversation is going.

     " I am wealthier than them. "

     The King said and yet two women were uninterested.

     " Not the men mother. I mean, the woman standing with them. "

     The Queen took a quick glance on the side where the family of Corzen was standing.

     " Ms. Dianna Corzen. The daughter . "

     " Yes. "

     With a wave of his hand, the knights behind the royal family quickly understood and walked towards where the family of Corzen is.

      " You had been summoned. "

----------------------------

     Dianna gracefully bowed in front of the Royal Family and her father and brothers followed. She is smiling widely as this is the first time she is specifically being summoned and not her father. Even after being friends with 2 of the princes, the Royal couple never gave her attention.

     " There was a lady with blonde hair that gave me an extra bun and said it was on the house as I was their first costumer. "

     Caitlyn quickly said which made the four people standing puzzled. The Duke though, somehow had an idea about what the princess said. The King heard his daughter and wanted to ask something.

     " And you ate it too? So you ate 11 buns today ? It must have tasted really good then. "

     The King laughed before quickly going back to a serious expression. He needs to know who's store was that.

     " I didn't know your daughter had a strange hobby Duke. "

     The crowd whispered as they saw the Queen talk. She is known to only speak to people she likes and likely only stares in almost all occasions.

     " My children have different kinds of hobbies your Majesty. Yet I may need to ask what hobbies of them are you interested to. "

     Dianna and the twins were comfused as to why their Father, the Duke was way more courteous in talking to the Queen than to the King.

     " I am interested in your daughter's skills in making some kind of bread. I want to talk to her about that. "

     Gold eyes and pale blonde hair, fierce and confident expression. With yellow diamonds adorned her, she is authority itself. One may say something to the King, but the Queen, who was a Royal Princess from the neighboring kingdom, with power and backing so solid that nobody dares to tick her off or else they would fear for their heads flying as soon as they step outside the palace, she is the woman, intelligent and daring enough to marry a man who was third in line to the throne and rose him up by her own strength even though she could simply marry the Crown Prince and led an easy life for she is known to be a Queen even if she marries any man. Even if the man is someone from her own country or from another Kingdom.

     " I am sorry your Majesty but the daughter you are wishing to meet wer unable to attend the banquet. "

     The Queen's fingers moved as she knocks on her seat. The King is now silently watching as he knows his wife is making that mannerisms if she is ever interested in the topic.

     " I heard about this other daughter of yours yet I never knew 'that' daughter would be talented in cooking. All I ever hear about her was rumors of her bad behaviors. "

     The Duke look straight to the Queen as she said that. He is very much aware how bad Devaine's reputation was yet he never ever pry about it.

     " She has a fiery personality Her Majesty that is why I have continued to move her debut to the society as I feel like she would cause ruckus. "

     The Queen frownes as she does not like how this conversation is going. How a father is not even trying to defend her daughter yet he was just simply acting like the rumors were all true.

     " Yet I may have to say sorry as I never even knew anything about this daughter of mine. She had lived by her own as I have neglected her a lot. And was very close to the kitchen servants. That must be why she knows how to cook. "

     The Queen nodded upon hearing about it. Being on a position that holds authority somehow felt great as her people would frequently say the truth to her as they should.

     " My child, liked the bread she made therefore I want to try it once for me to confirm just how good this bread was. And I might think about giving her a 'deal' "

     The crowd heard what the Queen said and the whispers became loud.

     A 'deal' from the Queen is no simple matter. It means having a connection with her as she would give them her wealth, support and backing. There are only two people in the empire that receive this deal. One is the most successful merchant known all three empire and second, was the knight standing behind the Queen. The Knight Commander of all Imperial Knights and has an authority within all knights in the Empire and the country where the Queen came from.

     She treated him like her own and was able to grow up with the crown prince. With him on her back, who would even dare try to harm the Queen's life.