Chapter 19 - 21

Chapter 19

"What should I do? I've been sleeping all day, and now I can't sleep at night." Tang Ming felt that he was extremely awake now, and it was impossible to sleep.

Tang Tianlan stood up and said, "Let's go feed the dogs together. They must be hungry now."

Tang Ming didn't say anything. He got up and followed him to the house next to him. He still liked puppies and other things, especially puppies. They are so round and fluffy, and they are squeezed together one by one. It makes my heart melt when I look at them!

When they opened the door and walked in, these puppies were not afraid of strangers. They squeezed towards their feet.

The dogs were still relatively small, and their soft little paws felt quite comfortable on their insteps. Tang Ming squatted down. Touching each one one by one, it feels so comfortable! A smile appeared unconsciously.

After soaking the milk powder, the puppies that were surrounding Tang Ming just now all ran towards the food.

Tang Tianlan made sure that each puppy was full before packing the things away and putting them aside. At this time, Tang Ming was feeding the two little horned eagles freshly cut meat in the corner.

The little horned eagle had a big appetite, and it didn't take long for him to eat all the meat he had prepared. When he saw Tang Tianlan coming over, he asked, "Have you fed enough meat just now? If not, go and cut some more."

Tang Tianlan came over. Tian Lan nodded, "Let's cut some, these two little guys are obviously not full yet."

The two of them got some meat back for them to eat. After taking care of these little guys, they went upstairs, took a bath and went to bed^

Of course, it was impossible to fall asleep. Tang Ming, who was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone, suddenly thought of something. He sat up and stretched out his hand to Tang Tianlan and put it on his forehead, "You seem to still have a slight fever. Take medicine." "Is that so?" Tang Tianlan nodded

, "I've already taken the medicine. Don't worry. I've always been in good health. Maybe I didn't take good care of myself before. If I sleep a night today, I should be fine tomorrow."

Okay, then you go to bed early, I won't play with my phone anymore, just lie down with your eyes closed so as not to affect you."

Tang Tianlan turned off the light, "Then go to bed early, so as not to stay up at night and feel sleepy during the day tomorrow. "Han Yu got up early the next day, dressed in a suit and had his hair styled specially. He packed up like a dog, drove the rented car, bought a lot of good things and put them in the car, and drove all the way. We arrived downstairs at Lu Yingying's house.

Although Lu Yingying's family conditions are not very good, her parents still have a house in the town. Although it is an old-fashioned unit building, the decoration of the house is quite nice, but her parents are stingy.

They also have very high requirements for their daughter's partner, because their daughter is so beautiful! There is capital!

When Han Yu, dressed like an elite in the industry, came to the door with so many things, the two old people were very happy, because the two old people had never been to Han Yu's home, and they only learned about Han Yu's situation from Lu Yingying. They know it over there.

"Oh, come on in, come on in and sit down! The young man is very energetic. He doesn't look like an ordinary person. Where do you work?"

Han Yu walked in with a smile. Faced with the questions from his father-in-law and mother-in-law, he was actually there. I did a good job with Lu Yingying, corrected the lines, and had answers to all the questions in advance.