Chapter 196 - 197

Chapter 196

Accompanied by the dog, they entered the forest.

Although...it was a heavy rain, the dogs' noses were still very sharp. They soon discovered the smell of prey not far away, and led the two of them forward.

But about twenty minutes later, they did see the prey, but they also saw two people being chased by the mutated animal that they regarded as prey.

One of them was carrying another man with injured legs and kept running forward. Fortunately, it was stormy weather, and the man carrying the man was also very skilled in his movements. It looked like he had been trained.

Moreover, the movement and speed of the mutant animals chasing behind were also greatly affected.

One of these two people is an acquaintance, but the other one has never been seen before.

And that acquaintance was Ronghan City who Qian Duobei said was thrown into the deep mountains and old forests. Unexpectedly, he was still alive, and... to be honest, the two of them met there by chance, so this unknown person Did someone save Ronghan City smoothly?

In this case... it doesn't even look like it. Obviously, as long as the person throws away the Ronghan City on his back, he can run faster, and the person left behind will most likely be eaten. In Mutated Animals While eating, he would have more time to escape.

But at the critical moment of life and death, he still managed not to abandon a burden, so it was definitely not an ordinary relationship. I saw that he might have been chased for too long, so he was panicking for a moment. When he ran away, he didn't see anyone else. Tang Ming and others were hiding behind the trees in the distance.

But they didn't notice that the mutated animal that had been chasing them did.

No matter how well they hide, no matter how silent they are, the distance between the two parties is so close, and no matter how slow the mutated animal is, it can still smell their scent.

It stopped and leaned over slightly, bared its teeth, looked fiercely at the place where they were hiding, and let out an angry roar.

It clearly found the scent of the dog, because the dog has always been hunting near this mountain forest, so this large area has been regarded by the dog as its own hunting ground, and other mutant animals are usually prohibited from coming. Here...

all mutant animals usually abide by such rules, but today...

I didn't expect that this time because of the heavy rain, the atmosphere of the dogs left here was diluted, so it broke in, but now it was It found that it was impossible to escape even if it wanted to, because at this time it found that it had been surrounded by dogs.

No matter which direction he ran away from, it was of no use. At this time, he started to panic.

They kept turning in circles to find a way out, but... they couldn't find it in the end. Qin Wen and the pale-faced Rong Hancheng were left with lingering fears.

Qin Wen didn't see Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming in the dark. He comforted Rong Hancheng on his back.

"Okay, okay, these are the mutated wolfdogs from that manor. We should be not far away from walking out of this dense forest. We will definitely survive by then."

Rong Hancheng looked at him quietly, his face and eyes calm. It's incredible. It's completely different from the former Rong Hancheng who had a perverted obsession with Qu Jingling. So...

what is the relationship between this man and Rong Hancheng?

Rong Hancheng looked straight at Qin Wen, "Why...why on earth..."