Chapter 413 - 414

Chapter 413

Every time I would bring something to her, because I knew the other party was a married woman, so I didn't dare to make too much of a fuss, and the things I gave her were small and useful things, not worth many points.

But he still saw that the beauty accepted it without any grudges, and she accepted it well.

Although Huang Ling felt very happy, he still felt uncomfortable in his heart because this woman's name was An Mei. In fact, the name was okay. The only problem was that An Mei was Tang Chengjun's wife.

As for who Tang Chengjun is, Huang Ling found out at first that he was an ordinary employee from the capital base. He thought he should be able to win, but...

But then someone from the manor told him that in fact, this Tang Chengjun was an ordinary employee from the capital base. Cheng Jun is the half-

brother .

Huang Ling was shocked at that time. How could this happen? But he soon realized something was wrong.

"If that's really the identity, then why do you work here as an employee instead of entering the manor and becoming a mutant? Logically speaking... wait! You mean he is a half-brother, so we have a bad relationship, right? "

The person who told him the news touched his chin, "Of course the relationship is not good, he is only a few years younger than Brother Tang Ming, and Brother Tang Ming's father actually teamed up with the mistress to make Brother Tang Ming's biological mother angry to death."

"Ever since childhood . All the money spent by Brother Ming of the Tang Dynasty came from his biological mother, and some inheritance was left to him in the end, but all the inheritance was embezzled by his so-called father, all because..."

He simply said that Tang Jianshan's family The three men briefly talked about the dirty things between them and Han Yu, "So, this Anmei is Tang Chengjun's wife. I don't know if it's luck or misfortune."

"By the way, why are you asking this? Do you like this woman? "Is it okay?"

Huang Ling remained silent, "Not really, I just see her every time when I patrol, so I want to ask." "So that's the case, then you can figure it out yourself, now Brother Tang Ming and the others." They almost don’t care about the affairs of the manor, especially things like who should join the manor. If you can really get her peacefully and get Butler Chen and Brother Yao to agree, it shouldn’t be a big deal. "

Because this person is patrolling. The route is the same as Huangling, so he will basically see that enchanting figure often. Because of the other party's concentration and beauty, he will pay more attention to it.

But he doesn't like that kind of woman as his wife. What he likes is the gentle and gentle feeling of Xiaojiabiyu, not a charming woman like Anmei who can attract the attention of many men almost just by appearing.

The corner of Huang Ling's mouth twitched, "Yes, I will pay attention."

"But, won't you dissuade me? An Mei and Tang Chengjun seem to be really in love. If I rob people like this, won't it damage the reputation of the manor? What if? Those who don’t know think we are all like this?”

The man was asked such a question, but he didn’t look impatient. “Yes, so everything must be done voluntarily, and you must let that woman She must voluntarily terminate the family relationship with Tang Chengjun and come to the manor with you voluntarily.

"You have to make Brother Yao and Butler Chen agree to let her enter the manor. You can do this first,"

Huang Ling said . "Maybe these are not the only reasons?"