Chapter 251 - 252

Chapter 251

What she didn't expect was that Yi Jun hadn't finished speaking, "It's just that if you are found to be unclean on the day you clean, the rest day will be used to continue cleaning the next day."

"And for half a day in a row. If you haven't made any progress in a few months, then you don't need to be a cleaner anymore."

Qu Jingling knew that this meant starving herself to death and freezing to death. Although she was very angry, she had to bow her head under the eaves. She doesn't have the capital to yell at Yi Jun now.

Just wait, just wait and see, she will definitely become a big boss in the future, and when the time comes, Yi Jun will kneel down and lick her shoes!

"If that's the case, then I'll accept it, but... if I want to leave in the future, won't you stop me?"

Yi Jun said, "If you can really convince others to take you away, what can I do to stop you? I will also congratulate you and fight for a new life. And as I said just now, even if it is just a job as a cleaner, there are many people competing for it. "

So even if she leaves, there will be no shortage of people to work as cleaners . ?

Qu Jingling understood and nodded, "I understand. If that's the case, let's make a decision first. I wonder if you can take me to the accommodation area to have a look? Food and accommodation are included, right? "

Yi Jun nodded, "That's right, you can choose an unoccupied room at will.

There are all daily electrical appliances, furniture, etc. inside the door. And as an employee, we will predict the 100-point young master in advance and give it to you. Feel free to replenish some necessities.

"

"As for eating, breakfast is from 6 to 8, lunch is from 11 to 1 pm, and dinner is from 5 to 7 pm. Come to the cafeteria anytime during these three time periods. " Everyone has something to eat."

"Also, your working hours are from 8 to 11 in the morning and from 1 to 5 in the afternoon. Remember to work hard. Since you have chosen this job, you must do it with your heart and don't cheat. Playing tricks."

Qu Jingling was secretly angry. Choice? If that’s the case, then you have to have a choice!

Sure enough, these grown men can only say such high-sounding words, but in fact...

forget it, even if she wants to return to the manor now, the three Yi Jun people who have reached an agreement with Qin Wen will definitely not help her. Especially this Yi Jun. Fortunately, she thought that this Yi Jun would easily fall in love with her, but... she

really didn't expect that this Yi Jun was actually the coldest one among the three people, and now he is still using cleaning services. To insult her with such a position as a member of the Communist Party of China! Anyway, she really doesn't have the ability to resist now, but...

she will find a chance. By that time... there is nothing she can do about the people in the manor. After all, she has lived in the manor for so long and she knows that this manor is all because of the mutated wolf dogs. Only existence can be so safe.

The mutant wolf dog only listens to Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan, so even if she hates them, she can't take action against them, but it doesn't matter on Yi Jun's side, they are the managers here! It doesn’t seem like it’s impossible to change it, right?

When the time comes, she tells Tang Ming and them that it was because of their fault that she chose to take revenge on Yi Jun and the others. I wonder what Tang Ming and Qin Wen's expressions will look like. I'm really looking forward to it.