Chapter 96 - 97

Chapter 96

After all, if you live in this community in the future, it is necessary to have a good relationship with the security guard.

If Rong Hancheng comes looking for her in the future, security will be needed to drive them away.

She pointed to Rong Hancheng at the door of the hotel over there with a little worry, "Uncle Security, have you seen that? The man at the door of the hotel has a big gold chain around his neck, and is wearing pencil pants, flip-flops, and a floral shirt. That."

The security guard's eyes were very good, and he was happy when he saw the man Qu Jingling described.

"Hey! What age is this? Why do people still dress up like this? Aren't they making people laugh?"

Qu Jingling felt a lot more relaxed when she heard his teasing voice.

"Yeah, it's just... he kept chasing me, and I was very scared, so I came all the way here to stay, because I have a few classmates living here, and there are people taking care of me. I originally thought he should be He couldn't find it, but what I didn't expect was...he found here in just a day or two. If I hadn't come here but been in the hotel just now..."

Maybe he would have been caught.

When the security uncle heard this, he thought it was bad!

This man obviously wants to commit a crime!

He comforted Qu Jingling, "Don't worry, Miss Qu. It will be fine. My family also lives in this community. It's just me and my wife. If you don't mind, you can live in my house with my wife before the house is renovated." Sleep together. If he can't find you in a few days, he will definitely leave."

Qu Jingling's eyes lit up. This is a good idea. This security uncle is not a bad person at first glance, and he can live here in S City. He is definitely not a person who is short of money and will not do anything to himself.

"Okay, okay, thank you, uncle!"

The security guard smiled heartily, "It's okay, it's okay. I'll call my wife. She's at home now. I'll ask her to

pick you up."

He said He took out the phone and chatted with her, "You are so beautiful, so you must protect yourself! My son is the deputy director of the police station across the street!"

"If that man finds you, how dare you Just tell me what you want and I will ask my son to arrest him and lock him up!"

Qu Jingling paused slightly. Although her son is the deputy director of the Public Security Bureau, but...since his son works there, why are they so close? Do your parents live alone in your community?

The security uncle may have noticed her doubts, "Hey, my son and daughter-in-law live in the villa next to us."

"Oh! Uncle, your family is very rich. There are two villas!"

It is indeed quite rich. of.

The security uncle laughed loudly, "It's not that we are rich, it's my younger son who is rich. My eldest son is the deputy director of the Public Security Bureau of City S, and my younger son runs a company in City S."

"It's not like others . You can make a lot of money like that in other cities, but you can still earn five or six million a year."

"Oh! I forgot to mention that my younger son's villa is also next to our house. The eldest son is on the right, and the younger son is on the left. My wife's is in the middle. "

"Also, my eldest son and my youngest son have wives. My eldest grandson is two years old, and my younger son's wife is also pregnant. Isn't that great? I'm so happy! Life is so beautiful..."