Chapter 287 - 288

Chapter 287

Lin Fen and Lin Guo, who were sitting on the side, both heard it. Lin Guo stretched out his thumb and said, "This little brother is very promising. I give you a thousand percent guarantee that staying in the manor will definitely be your best choice in this life."

Tang Ming said, "Yes, so you have really decided?"

Yu Zicang said, "Yes, I have decided, I want to stay!"

Tang Ming smiled slightly and looked at Yi Jun. Jun sighed, "I don't have any objections, but this guy is the admiral's youngest brother, so I still have to ask him."

Tang Ming looked at Yu Zicang, who paused slightly, "Although the eldest brother is indeed nice to me, I am a principled person and I can only help him when he needs help, but I will not leave this big family."

It sounds like Yu Zicang is already a member of the big family of the manor . People are the same, but Tang Ming just likes this young man, because when he saw Yu Zicang in the capital base in his previous life, he didn't think he looked like the kind of person who would kill innocent people indiscriminately.

Tang Ming nodded, "In that case, you should follow Yi Jun back to the small base first. If the admiral has no objections, you can come to the manor again. But after you come to the manor, you have to keep some of the manor's secrets. "

Although Yu Zicang was a little dissatisfied with this, he knew what Tang Ming said, and then nodded, "Okay, I will urge them to hurry up."

Tang Ming was slightly stunned as he thought about it, "Well, yes . "Hey, Yi Jun, I heard you say that Yi Mei has a friend who is the daughter of that general, named An Lili, and Yu Zicang..." The surname is different from that of his eldest brother, is it his mother's surname?

Yi Jun was slightly stunned, "I'm not very clear about this."

Then they all looked at Yu Zicang, who spread his hands indifferently, "It's not my mother's surname. Don't get it wrong, it's mine. An aunt fell in love with a man. They loved each other very much, but they had not had children for many years. When they went to the hospital for a checkup, they found that both of them were infertile, so my parents gave our Chinese machine to the aunt and uncle. But my aunt and uncle were very good to me."

Yu Zicang said, "My parents were also very good to me, but they were too old and died of illness before the world started to change. My aunt and uncle were like each other before. He went on a trip to the mountains and has never been found. He is probably dead."

Tang Ming patted him on the shoulder, "Then since you survived, you should live well and take their share with you." Yu Zicang nodded, "Of course I know, so, in order not to let them worry, I will definitely live a more wanton and unrestrained life than anyone else! Only in this way can they be reincarnated with peace of mind, but reincarnation in this world may not be a good thing. ..."

Yi Jun patted his head, and Yu Zicang covered the area where he was patted. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't you know how strong your hands are? Besides, I'm an ordinary person now, so don't do it. Hit me on the head casually, if you can't hold back, do you want my head still?!"

Yi Jun was a little speechless, but it was indeed a subconscious action just now, and I really can't hit him on the head in the future, "I'm sorry. "

Yu Zicang didn't expect that he would actually say sorry to him, and turned his eyes away from him a little awkwardly, "Humph, I won't care about this little thing with you. "

Tang Ming looked at the interaction between the two of them and curled his lips. Soon the vehicles outside were full. Yi Jun also took Yu Zicang in the car and left. He wanted to go back to the small base. In fact, he couldn't stand the smell here... ...