Chapter 389 - 390

Chapter 389

Everyone with guns took out their guns and pointed their guns at Su Qiyun and He Ye who were walking indoors. However, after shooting, they only hit the door and the wall, but did not hit them at all. .

Moreover, after they knew that shooting was useless against Tang Ming, they knew not to waste bullets. What they did just now was actually just buying time to escape. They thought that attacking them would definitely divert Tang Ming's attention.

And when the shooting started, everyone ran outside. Just when they thought they could escape, Tang Ming's figure appeared behind them like a ghost, knocking them all out easily.

Hu Yulong, who was running at the front, had no guts to look back, because he could feel the footsteps behind him disappearing little by little. In the end, there was only his own footsteps, breathing and heartbeat!

He could even hear the sound of blood flowing. He didn't know if it was an illusion. When he ran to the door under the stairs, he saw Tang Ming standing in the middle of the open door. He was so quiet. He stood there like a gentleman waiting for his guest.

Hu Yulong did not feel honored. He was cold all over and his eyes were full of red bloodshot eyes. He stared at the person standing there and raised the gun in his hand. There were about three bullets in his gun. bullet.

He knew that bullets were of no use to Tang Ming, but now he had no other choice. He aimed at Tang Ming's eye and fired, but unfortunately, he had too much confidence in his accuracy.

After the shot was fired, Tang Ming didn't move. The bullet actually hit his chest. Is this too far off? Or was it actually his chest that he aimed at just now, not his eyes?

But looking at Hu Yulong's expression, he knew that he must be aiming at the eyes, otherwise he would not show such a shocked expression. This is interesting. Could it be that Hu Yulong's shots were very accurate before?

Of course, it may be that the previous events affected his performance, so he performed abnormally this time, but this time's abnormality was enough to cost him his life. He couldn't get over it and dodged the two shots fired by Hu Yulong in desperation. Knock someone unconscious.

At this time, He Ye and Su Qiyun took the elevator down with all the tied people. When they came here before, they would definitely not take the elevator because they were afraid of being discovered by them, but now there is no need to be so careful.

Tang Ming said, "I've left it all to you. Drag them all to the backyard. You can handle it yourself."

Su Qiyun smiled slightly, with a relaxed look on his face. He was able to catch them all so easily, of course, thanks to Tang Ming. Ming's power, but now they can deal with these people, and they are very happy.

"Thank you very much. After you leave, we will follow you back to the manor, and we will take root there in the future!"

Anyway, they now believe that even if Tang Ming is not a good person, he is not the kind of person who would intentionally harm others. , follow him, not to say it is absolutely safe, but at least he will not take the initiative to harm them, and... the manor sounds like a good environment.

Tang Ming nodded, and then walked to the steps outside the gate to do it. Su Qiyun and He Ye looked at each other and dragged everyone behind. There were a total of sixteen people here, including Hu Yulong.

There were a lot of racks and ropes in the backyard, as well as some poisons. They melted a little with water and gave each person two sips. It wasn't a lot, because it wasn't to make them faint all the time, but to make them lose strength after they woke up. The kind that moves.