Chapter 232 - 233

Chapter 232

"Steward Chen, there is no need to prepare now. They will naturally make this

request when the time is about the same. At that time, their people will pick vegetables with our people, and the fruits and vegetables on their cars may need to be digested by us. " It's gone"

"However, if you don't like eating stale vegetables...just throw them to the mutant chickens, ducks, geese and rabbits that are within the hunting range of our mutant dogs. Anyway, those are the same mutant livestock." One of our usual rations. "

It's not a waste to feed them. Chen Anyang nodded and he will make good arrangements when the time comes.

After Tang Ming returned to the room, he lay on the bed and lay with Tang Tianlan once, and then told him about the matter. Tang Tianlan didn't say anything, but said calmly, "Since that's the case, it's pretty good. These guys are practicing hard. "The results will be achieved in just five or six days, or seven or eight days, but they may not be very obvious. It will be OK in more than twenty days.

"

Tang

Ming knew Tang Tianlan's results. There will never be a normal brain circuit in his mind. "I hope the people in the three major bases will not cause trouble. If you dare to take action against Lin Dong or Lin Chun, I will not be polite."

The two of them lay here for a short time. It was dinner time, and the two of them were lying together without noticing the passage of time. However, a dog came to the window and barked, and they remembered the time.

Tang Ming, "The dogs are really getting smarter. They all know how to ask us to go down to eat. You can eat more later. The injury on your back should be healed tomorrow. You should still sleep on your stomach at night."

Tang Ming said. Tianlan nodded expressionlessly, "Can I sleep on you?"

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "No."

Tang Tianlan looked a little disappointed, "Okay..."

I'm so disappointed, what's there to be disappointed about? , yesterday I had him... No, I was forcing him to do it this morning, and now I am beginning to become dissatisfied with my desires. It is simply terrible!

Is it possible that Tang Tianlan's energy is so strong? Do all mutants have this problem? But he himself had no such impulse at all, unless he was flirted with by Tang Tianlan.

So he knew that it must be Tang Tianlan who was the reason for this.

While having dinner, Tang Ming expected such a scene. Everyone was looking at him secretly from time to time. They all knew that he couldn't get up today.

So some people's eyes were still very vague, looking back and forth around his waist. How could they be so sure that they were being crushed?

Couldn't it be because they wanted to sleep in, so they didn't get up and go hunting with Tang Tianlan today? Why do you always have such an expression because you were suppressed? !

Tang Ming became more and more angry while eating. Tang Tianlan thought it was okay at first and announced that the two of them were officially together. However, as time went by, these people still looked at it and it was a bit too much.

Tang Ming seemed to be smoking... Of course he wasn't shy, he was angry.

Tang Tianlan felt that if he continued to be angry like this, Tang Ming would definitely explode on the spot, and the only one who would have to bear the anger and cold war after the explosion was himself. He immediately raised his head and looked around with eyes like ice spikes.