Chapter 92 - 93

Chapter 92

Qian Duobei looked at Gouzi quietly, and then realized that Gouzi had grown up a lot now.

Sure enough, dogs grow up very fast. They seemed to be little puppies before, but now they are so big that he can no longer hold them. It seems... from now on, they can only let them stand on the ground and brush themselves.

It didn't take long for him to be immersed in the harmonious atmosphere of walking with the dogs, and he soon forgot about the meal before, so it was a good way to divert his attention.

Tang Ming gave Lin Anxiao two pieces of braised pork ribs with more meat.

"Eat slowly, there is still a lot."

Lin An smiled and nodded, "Thank you, brother Tang Ming...and brother Tianlan..."

He absolutely cannot reveal the fact that he is fifteen years old, so what is essential now is Pretend to be young.

But he didn't know if it was his misunderstanding. He always felt that something was wrong with the way Tang Tianlan looked at him...

Could it be that there is really the kind of person in this world who can see through other people's thoughts with just a glance?

The kind of person who can understand other people's eyes?

He always thought that this kind of people only existed in TV series, movies and even novels.

But this dish is really delicious!

He was not a thoughtful person to begin with. After being distracted by the delicious dishes, he concentrated on eating. After he was full, Tang Ming quickly sent him back to his room.

In fact, Tang Ming was the one who was more familiar with Tang Tianlan. He was also afraid that Tang Tianlan would see that Lin Anxiao was mentally older, so he still wanted to reduce the time they spent together.

Now only Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were left in the restaurant.

"Recently, natural disasters have occurred all over the country frequently, and the intensity is much stronger than before. I always feel that this incident is very unusual. Do you have any ideas?"

"What if... something bad happens in S City here or across the country? What should we do?"

Tang Tianlan paused slightly while eating.

"It's okay. No matter what happens, we will face it together when the time comes."

Tang Ming focused his attention on him. He always felt that Tang Tianlan was starting to flirt with him. He didn't know if it was him who was overthinking or Tang Tianlan. It was too covert.

But if you want to tease people, you can do it anytime.

Of course it's good to show it.

Just like Fatty Qian said, they were both sleeping on the same bed. All they needed to do was break the window paper, and then... everything would be fine.

Tang Tianlan cleared away the mess on the table.

Tang Ming also got up to help, and the two cleared the table together, and then went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

When they went upstairs, Tang Ming went over to take a look at the child Lin Anxiao. He found that the child had already tucked himself into bed after eating and drinking. He was still snoring, which was quite cute.

After confirming Lin Anxiao's condition, he followed Tang Tianlan upstairs.

As I walked, I was still sighing.