Chapter 154 - 155

Chapter 154

When the time comes when his little brothers are driving and transporting, they won’t have to worry about being killed by mutated animals.

He was still on tenterhooks when he stayed in S City, fearing that one time the convoy came back with news that so-and-so was dead.

"Brother Tang, what you just said..."

Tang Ming, "Don't worry, the researcher said before that the purple bacteria can be killed by high temperatures and can also be killed by low temperatures, and after the death of organisms with purple bacteria, The purple bacteria in the bones will also die within a few days, so... the best way is to find animals that still have purple spots on their skin that have not faded, kill them, and take out their bones within a short time Grinding it into a paste and eating it raw is the only way."

This sounds disgusting. The bone stew is indeed very fragrant and delicious.

But eating it raw...

many people felt a little disgusted and had indescribable expressions.

But although the people following Yao Guanglin felt disgusted, they were still young people. The oldest one was three or four years younger than Yao Guanglin, and he was still at that age where he was more impulsive and refused to admit defeat.

So even if they feel sick, they still won't give up.

Among the seventy-six family members they brought, except for the elderly, all the children were willing to follow. In one sentence, they did not want to be a burden. They also wanted to become stronger together and serve Yao together in the future. Guang Lin is the younger brother.

Among them, a little girl who was only eight years old jumped out and said firmly in her still immature voice: "I know a lot! The most important thing now is to be strong! I know! I also want to become strong with my brother. I will work with Boss Yao from now on!

Yao Guanglin looked at the little girl silently for a while, and then looked up at her brother,

the youngest boy among all his brothers, who is only fifteen years old this year. He didn't stop his sister. On the contrary, he felt that her sister was right!

Under Yao Guanglin's unclear gaze, he didn't change his mind. He stood there straight and looked straight at him without any intention of flinching

. He became much quieter.

Yao Guanglin then smiled, reached out and patted his shoulder, encouraging him: "Well done! That’s it! "

The atmosphere that was a little solemn just now suddenly became much more cheerful.

Several people who played better with this little boy came over and hooked his neck, "You are so awesome. Boss Yao is looking at you like that. How dare you? Not scared? "

Actually, I also want my sister to be strong. Girls can be as strong as boys. When my mother was still alive, she always told us that even women are fine. Sometimes they can do better." My mother also raised the two of us by herself, but..."

In the end, she died of overwork, but my mother was still the most powerful woman in the hearts of their brothers and sisters.

So when my sister stood up and said that she wanted to become stronger and do things together, He didn't think there was anything wrong.

Things on Yao Guanglin's side ended quickly.

It was Tang Ming's turn.

There were only twelve people in total. There were two families here, with both young and old, and the only ones left were a mother and son, Lin Jiangrou and Lin Fen.