Chapter 98 - 99

Chapter 98

"Really?" Rong Hancheng kept asking.

"Do you really know where she is?"

"Then tell me! I've been looking for her for a long time!"

Then he pretended to be pitiful and said: "I did something wrong before, and she has been avoiding me.

"But now I know I was wrong, but she still doesn't answer my calls or respond to my messages. Many contact information has been blocked. I can't contact her at all now," he said pitifully . Yes, the expression on his face is miserable.

But Tang Tianyun doesn't catch a cold. What she needs now is money!

What is needed most is money!

When Rong Hancheng was directing and acting, her eyes always fell on the gold chain.

This is definitely true!

Rong Hancheng talked a lot and found that this woman named Tang Tianyun had been staring straight at the gold chain around her neck.

In just such a moment, he knew that this woman wanted money.

If the other things are quite difficult, it would be much easier if you just need money.

He directly took off the gold chain from his neck and handed it over, "As long as you tell me where she is now, I will give you this gold chain!"

Tang Tianyun looked at Rong Hancheng with bright eyes...the gold chain in his hand. .

"Are you serious?"

Rong Han nodded generously, "Of course, I'm not short of the money, you can take it now."

Tang Tianyun accepted it happily, "Okay, okay, okay , this woman bought my villa a few days ago. The location is in the villa area heading north on the street from the S City Public Security Bureau. Inside..."

Rong Hancheng was slightly startled, it turned out to be right there.

He had looked for a hotel near there before, but he hadn't found it. It was well hidden.

But it doesn’t matter, as long as you know it now.

"So that's it...then do you know what her name is?"

Tang Tianyun was very happy holding the gold chain and carefully hid it in her bag. When she heard his question, she subconsciously answered: "I don't know her full name. But when my parents entertained her, they called her Miss Qu.

"I think she is the one you are looking for. I have never seen such a beautiful person in S City."

You can tell she is unmistakable by looking at the photo . Looks exactly like the person in the photo.

Rong Hancheng paused slightly, and Miss Qu's words were correct.

"You are right, she is indeed beautiful, a great beauty."

"She is also the number one school beauty in the university. No one can compare with her, but why doesn't she like me? I'm so rich!"

Tang Tianyun put away the gold chain and smiled.

"Maybe you haven't done enough. Girls all like rich people. You can't deny it. When the time comes, show your most advantageous side to her. As time goes by, she will know how good you are."

Rong Hancheng had already obtained the address and didn't want to talk to this woman anymore.

He hates such women who are greedy for money, so every time he meets a woman for the first time, he looks at her with disdain and covetous eyes at the same time.