Chapter 37 - 39

Chapter 37 [Asking for Zhizhi]
Turn off the lights small medium large

Tang Ming also took his hand back and studied it carefully, but he didn't find anything different at all. But it was right to think about it. So many days had passed and he didn't notice it when he woke up that morning. It was already fine now.

"Huh? Han Yu's call came, and he actually called me. I have to scold him." After saying that, Tang Ming took the phone and walked out, leaving Tang Tianlan to hold it here alone. The white paper was used to mark the paw prints of the puppies one by one, and in the end even the small paw prints of the two horned eagles were not spared.

Tang Ming walked outside and answered the phone, "Han Yu?"

Han Yu, "Mingming, you finally answered my call. Before...I...I didn't mean it, I just missed you too much, but you always Don't tell me where you are now..."

Tang Ming smiled secretly, "What are you sorry for? What are you talking about?"

Han Yu was slightly stunned, didn't Tang Ming know? But just now the people at the police station clearly said that there was no problem with the other party, and they also refused to tell him the location. Could it be that the funder answered the call again?

He said a few words tentatively, "That phone call just now... you obviously didn't receive it?"

Tang Ming sneered, but his tone was very calm, "No, I was taking a shower just now, did the phone ring just now? Then wait, let me ask him..."

Han Yu quickly stopped him, "Hey, don't, don't, don't! Even if I didn't receive it, it's not an important call. Actually, I just wanted to call you this time... to talk to you. Let’s meet, really!”

“What, even if you don’t want to tell me where you live, how about you arrange a place to meet with me? I haven’t seen you for so long, I really miss you...”

Tang Ming, "Is everything you said true? Do you miss me very much? Do you want to see me?"

As soon as Han Yu heard about the drama, he knew that Tang Ming loved him so much before and would definitely not give up on him in such a short period of time. , what I did before may have hurt his heart a little, but if loving someone can be changed so easily...

"Yes, I really want to see you. Obviously, it's been a long time since we last met, Every time it’s just a phone message, even the video doesn’t go through, don’t you miss me?”

Tang Ming thought for a moment, “Well… I don’t really want to…”

Han Yu was waiting for his affectionate answer, but this answer seemed a little bit... question.

"Obviously?"

Tang Ming said coldly: "Han Yu, why are you so confident? You think you teamed up with my stepmother to expose my love for men, so that I would be kicked out of the house and all the people living nearby After the people in the neighborhood were abusive and disgusting and took away all the money my mother left me, will I still like you?"

Han Yu was a little flustered. Could it be that the previous incident really made Tang Ming so sad? Are you still holding a grudge?

"Obviously listen to me! I really didn't take any money! At that time, your mother... No, your stepmother came to me and said a lot. She already knew what happened between us and threatened me to cooperate with her. , otherwise you have to go to my house and tell me... I'm really scared. After all, you know that my parents are out-and-out rural people and can't accept such things. I'm afraid my parents will be mad at me. , I was so obsessed!"

"Mingming? Are you listening? I really know that I'm wrong. I really didn't get any money. She lied to you, and she used me to lie to you after she drove you away. I want to hurt you, I really..."