Chapter 401 - 402

Chapter 401

Liu Qi, "So? What's wrong with that look?"

Lin Guo touched his chin, "I can't tell. Anyway, when I think about it, I feel very... well, how should I put it, just like when I used to drink in a bar? When I was young, I was molested by my aunts. Three or four of the ten of them had the same expression, pretending to be young and pretending to be weak..."

Liu Qi looked at Lin Guo with a strange look, "You...it turns out that your experience is so... Is it rich? Let me share it with Xiao Yuming when I get back."

Lin Guo took a breath and said, "Huh, just go ahead and tell me. You already know these things, so it's useless for you to tell me." But he was not frightened by what he said, "Okay, then I'll go and say it. Don't stop me then, otherwise I will really look down on you!"

Lin Guo was anxious now. He was just bluffing. It's just that those things happened several years ago, when I was sixteen or seventeen years old, when I followed Brother Yao to do errands outside, I met them while talking and drinking. Those rich aunts who went to those places liked me like this. As a young and tender boy, it was really difficult for him to escape from the clutches of those women. I didn't expect that I didn't keep my mouth shut just now and actually said it directly. It was really a mistake.

"What nonsense are you talking about? I just said it casually, forget it, I won't argue with you, but that woman... I bet that we will definitely see her again when we pass by there in the future."

Liu Qi, "You are confident, then... let's try passing by here at about this time tomorrow?"

Lin Guo said, "Okay, but please don't talk nonsense about this matter, lest they get jealous."

Liu Qi, "What's there to say? We all came out to do things at this time, so they wouldn't be suspicious, and... although this woman is good-looking, she is a family member of an employee. Is it possible that we would do something like that? "

Lin Guo, "That's right, let's go, today's task is not completed yet. "

So without An Mei knowing, Lin Guo and Liu Qi had already guessed her purpose clearly.

As a result, when they passed by here the next day, they didn't see Anmei's figure, and it seemed that the time they came here was about the same as yesterday. It stands to reason that the woman had other purposes and would definitely continue to sit here and attract their attention.

The two of them looked at each other and saw the confusion in each other's eyes, but they didn't have to pay attention to this woman. Since they weren't sitting here, it was fine.

After walking far away, we still chatted for a few words.

Liu Qi, "I thought she would sit there and wait for us. Did we think too much?"

Lin Guo, "No, I don't think I was wrong. Maybe she was playing hard to get? Yesterday she thought What you did was a bit obvious, and we noticed it, so you didn’t come out today, and you plan to lower our vigilance? "

Liu Qi, "I think you really think too much, okay, there are still two days left, anyway, Let's go."

This task was given to them by Yao Guanglin, asking them to investigate all the gathering places of animals with purple spots on their bodies and make a rough count.

It's not that they don't want to keep them in captivity, but after a period of observation, they found that the number of animals with purple spots on their bodies did not change much as they hunted.

If they were to capture them all and raise them in captivity, they might lose this unknown source of replenishment, so they just let these animals roam around outside. Anyway, people in the small base cannot hunt these spotted animals at will.