Chapter 230 - 231

Chapter 230

Tang Ming was not looking for an excuse, but he really didn't want to miss dinner, so he said it.

Tang Tianlan thought about it in silence, and it was right. He didn't eat anything by then, and he might be exhausted in the middle of the night. Of course, he was not talking about himself but Tang Ming. When the time comes... Tang Ming might be dissatisfied.

So let’s wait until we’re full.

Tang Tianlan also felt that what he said made sense. After all, he had to go to eat. "Okay, let's go down."

However, when they went downstairs, they found that Chen Anyang and the others had only finished half of the cooking.

"Mr. Tang, it will take about half an hour, but some dishes are ready. You can eat some first."

Tang Tianlan was not polite and started eating directly. Then he glanced at Tang Ming and motioned for him to eat too.

Tang Ming shook his head, "Why are you so anxious? We'll eat together with the rice later. Now it's too salty to just eat the vegetables, so don't eat them either. Besides, I won't run away."

Tang Tianlan also Knowing that I was a little impatient, I didn't continue to simply eat food.

Soon the people who went out to pick up the fruits that had been blown down by the wind came back. Everyone came back carrying a large basket of fruits. When Tang Tianlan saw them, he got up and walked out.

"Put the fruits away, then go outside and do a thousand push-ups on the spot, and rest in place until you eat."

Tang Ming looked at the group of people outside. It had been a typhoon for several days. This group of people He seemed to be a decent person, and everything was developing for the better, but when he saw Tang Ming, he suddenly paused.

If they didn't come down for dinner just now, but started working directly on top, would these people eat when they come back or stand still?

Can't you stand till tomorrow morning?

Then I'm afraid the way everyone looks at them will be different, because they are both mutants. Even if they go crazy for a night, there will be no problem when they wake up during the day.

So until now, people in the manor thought that they still had no rice to cook, or that they had done it, but because they didn't see Tang Tianlan or Tang Ming making obvious movements to support his waist, they subconsciously ignored it. .

After all, those two people who like each other have lived in the same room for so long and still haven’t tried the most intimate interaction? When the meal time comes, the people outside first go back to the room to take a shower and change clothes, and then go out to eat. Today's training is not bad for them, and now about half of the people feel tired.

Therefore, Tang Tianlan was still not satisfied with the training schedule he had made before. According to his idea, he would have to come back half-dead from exhaustion, but now they are all alive and kicking.

"Go back and rest after eating. Tomorrow's training will be doubled."

The people eating subconsciously paused. Two of them choked on their food. They took a sip of soup to calm down. Everyone looked at it. Tang Tianlan, Tang Tianlan didn't flinch at all.

"What are you looking at?! Do you have any opinions?" Tang Tianlan's attitude suddenly became much colder.

Everyone withdrew their gazes, how dare they have any opinions? What if I get kicked out of the team?