Chapter 317 - 318

Tang Tianlan frowned slightly, "If you don't like it, just tell Yi Jun."

Tang Min said, "No, as long as they stay safe, forget it. If they dare to do anything, I will let them do it." There is no return. If you tell Yi Jun now, won't you lose the chance to kill them? "

Yi Jun will definitely send them to the capital base. Will they go to the capital base to kill them?"

In fact, if you want to do it, you can still do it, but it is too troublesome.

Tang Tianlan also felt that it made sense. If Tang Ming wanted to kill them, he must have had other thoughts about him.

Tang Tianlan was actually very confident in himself. He looked at his abdomen from the corner of his eye. It was covered by clothes, but he could still see that his figure was explosively perfect.

Of course, Tang Ming's figure wasn't bad either, it was just a little different from his own. Every time he went to bed, Tang Ming would look at his figure infatuatedly.

Tang Ming didn't know why, but suddenly he felt goosebumps all over his body, and he trembled involuntarily.

Tang Tianlan, "What's wrong?"

Tang Ming shook his head, "It's okay." Maybe it was because he had been blown by the wind for a long time and felt a bit chilly.

Tang Tianlan saw that he really didn't seem to be in trouble, "That's good."

The people sitting and eating not far away were crying silently. They really wanted to know when they could stop eating dog food and why they were doing this. Do two people always show affection in front of them?

Although sometimes they don't have the consciousness to show affection, but that's what makes them even more irritating.

They really want to find a partner! But the men in the manor are too familiar. Sometimes people who are too familiar really can't have different feelings for them.

If she is a woman, it will be even harder to chase. After all...

they can't chase Lin Dong, and they can't catch up. And judging from Lin Dong's appearance, they don't want to look like they are looking for him. Lin Chun is already famous. Lord, Phil... is so young. If they chase them now, they will be given to Butler Chen...

The rest... um, seems to be gone?

No, there is another Yi Mei, but Yi Mei is younger than Phil, and there is also a super girl-controlling brother Yi Jun. Now there is another Yu Zicang, do you want to chase him?

Then I will be chased by two brothers!

It's so miserable... The singles in their manor are really miserable...

In fact, they should ask Tang Ming and the others to recruit some women. From a glance, this manor is full of

men .

In fact, Tang Ming had never thought about this at all. Maybe it was because no one showed it, maybe because he already had a partner and was stymied by other things every day.

Taking advantage of the storm outside, everyone stayed in the house when they had nothing to do, so they took the opportunity to discuss the matter together. Of course, until the end of their discussion, no one took the initiative to tell Tang Ming and the others.

In fact, they just don't have the guts.

Lin Guo was indeed the most active one among them. "How about we go to Butler Chen? Let him speak?"

"But, is this really possible?"

"Then what if Butler Chen doesn't want to have irrelevant people?" Come to the manor? After all..."