Chapter 321 - 322

Chapter 321

This boy is simply fierce and fierce, so the service staff at the counter were not very panicked or scared. Tang Ming suddenly became interested, "Who are you looking for here?"

He didn't expect that Tang Ming would talk to him, and it was not shameful for him to come here to find someone, "I'm here to play games with you just now. His game name is Brother Lin. "

Brother Lin...

Tang Ming didn't know why, but he immediately thought of Lin Guo... Was it his imagination?

"Then you found out that the other end of the computer is in this hotel, so you came here?"

"Yes, yes, do you know who this brother Lin is? He is very good at playing games. I want to get to know him. I know, oh, by the way, my name is Xiao Yuming."

Tang Ming nodded, "I have someone with a similar game name to yours. Would you like to take you to see him?" Xiao Yuming's eyes lit up, "Okay. Okay, I just heard her call you Mr. Tang, so I will call you Brother Tang, so thank you!"

Tang Ming has no objection. If it is true, maybe he can find a boyfriend for Lin Guo?

He just looked a bit young, "By the way, how old are you?"

Xiao Yuming said, "Me? I'm nineteen years old."

Huh? Nineteen? That means he is about the same age as Lin Guo? Fortunately, it's not very small, but it looks very small.

Outside the door of room 1809.

Tang Ming opened the door and walked in with Xiao Yuming. Lin Guo was stunned the first time he saw them. Why was he a little boy? Didn't he say he was looking for a girl?

"Are you the Brother Lin from the game just now?"

Lin Guo was stunned for a moment, "Huh? How did you know?"

Well, it turned out to be true.

Lin Guo knew that he was exposed as soon as he opened his mouth, but it was difficult to hold back. Xiao Yuming had already rushed over and hugged his waist.

Lin Guo wanted to push the person away, but this little boy was too naughty, and he was still an ordinary person. He was afraid that he would be directly injured if he exerted force. And the person who could find the person here in such a short time must be...

not If a simple person hurts someone, it will definitely cause trouble for Brother Tang Ming and the others, so he can only stand there and raise his hands, letting him hug him and make fun of him.

Tang Tianlan closed the door, and the two walked to the sofa and sat down, watching them with interest.

Xiao Yuming said, "Are you that Brother Lin? I think your skills are very good. Do you want to play with me?"

"Also, why did you quit the game just now? I haven't played enough yet! Are you following Let's play together. I promise I will never stand in your way!"

Lin Guo's mouth twitched, "Okay, okay, let me go first, sit down and say, I won't escape here anyway ! "Xiao Yuming thought about it, "You're right, okay, I'll let you go first, but you must not escape."

Tang Ming looked at the two of them sitting in front of the computer and turned to Tang Tianlan, " Do you want to abduct him?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It depends on Lin Guo's intentions."

Tang Ming said, "This kid's family seems to have some power. It might be difficult to abduct him."

Tang