Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237

Tang Ming thought of the three convoys driving back, "I hope we won't encounter any floods, mudslides or the like."

Tang Tianlan said, "Instead of worrying about this, it is better to imagine that when the underground passages from the three major bases to S City are opened, After that, the three major bases sent high-level officials over, how should we deal with it?"

Tang Ming paused slightly, "Is it so fast? No matter how fast the tunnel is built, it can't be this fast, right?" Calculating the time is actually almost the same. You must know that the three major bases were originally the three most prosperous cities in our country. They were all bases built with their own cities as the center, and many of the equipment inside have been perfectly preserved. "

" With all the construction equipment there, it's impossible for them to slow down. In addition, they are very anxious about the underground passage connecting their base to City S, so the time will only go faster."

Tang Ming, "If you say. If everything is true, then it’s almost time now, right?”

Tang Tianlan, “Yes, the speed of construction underground has nothing to do with the violent storm on the ground.”

Tang Ming, “You mean, there is also. How long will it take to see that group of people? Hey... I don’t know who will be sent there by then. And as far as I know, there seem to be many places like ours in S City. Why are they so persistent? "Here?"

Tang Tianlan said, "If my guess is correct, they are probably coming for our manor."

After hearing this, Tang Ming really couldn't understand, "To put it bluntly, the manor is actually because there are so many dogs and two people." Only the guardian of the horned eagle has been safe until now. As long as their base gathers a mutated animal and goes to other places to enclose the land, it can be completely monopolized. "

So why are they obsessed with their manor?

Do you want to say that their estate is large?

After re-encircling a lot of land, it has indeed become a lot bigger, but it is completely impossible to fully supply enough fruits and vegetables to the three major bases, not to mention that as time goes by, more and more capable people All bases will participate in the construction of such a huge underground passage.

Maybe by that time, more and more bases will drive convoys to their manor. What will happen if the fruits and vegetables are not enough?

Tang Tianlan gently held him in his arms, "They may not even have dealt with the affairs of their own base now, or they have already managed it very reluctantly, and can no longer gather a team to plant vegetables here."

"After all, judging from the degree of mutation of the mutant animals of their relatives in their base, it may not be possible to assemble a team of mutant animals as powerful as our fifty-five mutant wolf dogs."

Tang Ming thought about it. He nodded after thinking, "You are right, our dogs eat highly

mutated , and from time to time a large team will be gathered to hunt them. We need much stronger mutated animals to eat.

"

〇Now

he looked at the size of these mutated wolf dogs. They did not get bigger, but seemed to have mutated in the internal direction, such as claws, fur, teeth, eyesight, hearing, and even some internal changes. , such as neurological reactions and so on.

"It seems that it is still very difficult to grow vegetables on your own land. Many bases in the early stage did not have such strength, so they could only hold on to our manor?" Tang Ming was very depressed.