Chapter 415 - 416

Chapter 415

But after that person learned about this, the first thing he thought about was that doing this would vent his anger on Tang Ming. Instead of thinking that this was a bad thing and he couldn't do it, and if he couldn't persuade him, he asked Yao Guanglin and others for help.

Now it seems that Yao Guanglin hasn't had a good relationship with his former younger brothers for a long time. Tang Ming and the others walked outside and stood on the treetops. From a high position, they saw the woman who was chatting with Tang Chengjun in the sun room from a distance. "Humph~ So she looks like this."

Tang Tianlan said, "Light Judging from the appearance, it can indeed be called good-looking. "

Tang Ming, "But it's not to that extent, right? Isn't this woman's brainwashing ability really strong?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Otherwise, we should wait. Let's see how they get along after the purple spots on Huang Ling's body fade. "Tianlan, do you want to use this to take advantage of me?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Can you?"

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "Whatever, I don't care what happens to them in the end anyway, I don't want to see them anyway."

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, I'll help you vent your anger."

After Tang Ming opened his mouth, he said Knowing that Tang Tianlan has always cared about him, even if it was just a small grievance, he would take revenge tenfold or a hundredfold, not to mention that Tang Jianshan teamed up with the mistress to squeeze his biological mother and finally made him angry to death.

He had never been able to support himself since he was a child. After he grew up hard, the two of them embezzled the inheritance left by his mother and drove him out of the house, penniless.

Tang Tianlan felt distressed just thinking about it, so Tang Jianshan and his family of three would definitely not be let go easily.

Not to mention that before, Tang Jianshan, as if nothing had happened, brought his mistress and illegitimate son to find A Ming, whom he held dear to his heart, saying that he was an unfilial son for not supporting his old father.

In addition, there is a stepmother and an illegitimate child. These two people actually want Tang Ming to take them back to the manor to raise them. These two... no, what on earth are the three of them? You actually have such a big reputation?

Tang Tianlan thought about the two families, Tang Hanyu and Tang Hanfei, who were always involved in the incident of his parents who died tragically in a car accident, and they all thought about how to do it without anyone noticing.

There are basically no powerful mutant animals with relatively high lethality anywhere near this plantation. So to be honest, if a powerful mutant animal suddenly appeared and attacked Tang Hanyu and his family, it would kill many of them. People...

Such a plan sounds very good, but it immediately reminds people of their manor. After all, they think that there is a manor dog to look after them here, and there is no big danger. The second brother Tang Hanyu is already a mutant, and there is A certain amount of combat effectiveness.

There is also the grudge between Tang Tianlan and the two families. The first thing anyone with a brain will think of is that this matter has nothing to do with them.

This is not what Tang Tianlan wants to see, nor is it what Tang Ming wants to see.

So they are now thinking of a good way to quietly kill the two families of the Tang Hanyu brothers while preventing everyone from focusing on the manor.