Chapter 309 - 310

Chapter 309

Now that the weather is getting warmer, the food won't get completely cold in a short period of time, so it's okay to eat it now without having to reheat it.

But Yi Jun was still a little dissatisfied, "Let me eat. I'll go to the cafeteria later to get you some hot food."

How could Yu Zicang be so willing? He was so hungry that his chest was touching his back. He wouldn't let him Eating means not letting him live. "No, no, it's not completely cold anyway, so it's still edible. I'm starving."

Do you want him to sit here and watch Yi Jun eat all these meals ? ? His saliva would probably flow all the way to the ground. Yi Jun thought about it right, so he didn't stop him from eating. Instead, he gave him more than half of his share. Yu Zicang was full and lay down to sleep. Yi Jun also covered him with a quilt. , then he left the room with the empty bowls and chopsticks, and went to the cafeteria to eat some more.

I happened to meet Tang Ming in the cafeteria. Tang Tianlan was not here. This was really rare, because every time I saw Tang Ming, Tang Tianlan was definitely nearby.

When Tang Ming saw him, he noticed the bite marks on his neck, "How are you? Have you had a good couple of days?" Yi Jun didn't feel shy or embarrassed. Instead, he openly admitted that he had done it. Ordering food and sitting across from Tang Ming, "I have decided on the matter. I will do as Zi Cang said. I believe he will learn from the experience and won't be hurt again." Tang Ming was a little surprised. "Have you really decided like this? You must know that sometimes many accidents are really difficult to avoid." Yi Jun, "Of course I slacked off some time ago because I was too busy, but from now on, I will resume being a devil to him every day." Training will ensure that when he encounters a killer in the future, he will not only have to hide, but he will also be able to fight back!"

Tang Ming said, "In that case, just do what you said. Anyway, the method I mentioned before is 100% effective, but But it will make the relationship between the manor and the capital base very stiff."

Yi Jun nodded, "Don't worry, I can still do something about this."

In this way, Yu Zicang was assassinated and injured. The matter passed like this. About three days later, the wound on Lin Guo's back had healed by 80% to 90%, and it seemed that it would be healed in about one night.

After this incident, the relationship between Yu Zicang and Lin Guo got much better. Sometimes the two of them would get together and laugh and laugh without knowing what to say. Even Yi Jun was a little bit amused after seeing it a few times.

Fortunately, he is not the type who gets jealous easily, like Qin Wen and Tang Tianlan, so Yu Zicang doesn't feel that Yi Jun has such a strong desire to control, and he lives a relatively free life.

Soon the first batch of fresh fruits and vegetables can be picked. In order to facilitate their rest, Yi Jun built a two-story house on the side of the manor near the original location of S City, specifically for them to rest or have lunch. Where to use it.

Of course, Tang Ming had no objection to this. There were dogs always patrolling nearby, so there was no need to worry about the safety of the entire manor. He was sure that no one would dare to do anything here.

They killed two mutant killers in a row. I guess even a big family in the capital base would be heartbroken to lose these two people. I don’t know if they will send people again. In fact, it depends on the death of their son. Is that family’s face big enough? How many more can they borrow from the family they borrowed the mutant killer from.

Anyway, the manor can accept no matter how many people come, but the killer did not wait for the next time. Tang Ming did wait for some expected people. Let alone, if they did not take the initiative to appear in front of him, he would I really forgot about these people.