Chapter 351 - 352

Chapter 351

In fact, it can't be said to be broken. When they attacked, they must have used their hands and feet. Tang Ming and the others just hit their limbs hard twice, and the bones broke.

Now these people are lying on the ground, looking confused and unbelievable.

Who are these two people? Why is it so powerful? ! No wonder Zhu Haozhang trusts them so much!

Zhu Haozhang breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you very much this time, Mr. Tang. If anything happens, just contact me directly." Tang Ming waved his hand, "It seems that things are not going well for Assistant Zhu at the D City base. There are actually people here. I'm chasing you in broad daylight, and... you have a very high status, why hasn't anyone protected you yet?"

Zhu Haozhang felt his head hurt when he thought about the reason why he came out alone before, "This happened to me? " I

was negligent."

Tang Ming said, "If that's the case, we won't ask. Oh, the people coming to pick you up are here."

There are five cars parked nearby. Just open the door and get off.

"Assistant Zhu! Are you okay?!"

Zhu Haozhang took the umbrella and towel he handed over, wiped his face casually, and pointed to a few people on the ground, "Take them back for interrogation, and these two are from the manor. Mr. Tang Ming and Mr. Tang Tianlan, they helped me subdue these gangsters.

"Give them a mobile phone so they can contact me directly. If they come to me later, you can just let them in." Everyone present. I was startled by their tall figures. I was still very nervous at first, but after Zhu Haozhang explained, I relaxed. They were actually from the manor.

After knowing it, I immediately knew the identities of these two people. They were the two most mutated mutants in the manor!

Tang Ming, "Since your people are here, we won't disturb you?"

Tang Tianlan accepted the mobile phone they handed over. There was only Zhu Haozhang's phone number in it, and it could only be in the D city base. Just use it, but that's enough.

Zhu Haozhang nodded to them, then looked at the people on the ground and said, "Take them all away!"

After this happened, they continued to wander around the base looking for you.

But after wandering around for a long time, I gained nothing. Even in the small houses behind many people's houses, there were not more people to choose from. Instead of seeing people who were numb, I saw people who had adapted to the current life.

This kind of person is not what they want.

No matter how pitiful they are, they can't be taken away. Such people are also very common in the D city base.

However, it is definitely not allowed to happen in the capital base, so the laws in the D city base are still not perfect. I hope they can be improved soon. At the very least, this kind of situation will not happen everywhere.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan returned to the hotel. They went up from the main entrance this time. They walked to the elevator with their raincoats that had shed most of the rain in their hands.

The manager saw them coming over, "Two gentlemen, Assistant Zhu asked me to give this to you. He said that when you leave, you only need to show this to the gatekeeper, and you can go out safely."

Tang Ming took it and saw that it was a special pass with Zhu Haozhang's signature and seal on it.

"Okay, I'll accept it. By the way, is there anyone coming to trouble us today?"