Chapter 335 - 336

Chapter 335

Tang Tianlan stopped in place after running for a while, "Sure enough, it was A Ming who was chased every time..."

Tang Ming was actually very annoyed now. Why did he come to be chased every time? Do all mutant animals know that Tang Tianlan is stronger than themselves? !

They actually also pick weaker ones?

But Tang Ming would not admit this. Why was he weaker? Although it is true that he has never lost once, but that was only if there was no killer. If there is a fight, the specific situation is really uncertain!

At this time, Tang Ming had forgotten that Tang Tianlan actually did not kill him when he attacked him. Otherwise, Tang Ming might not be able to survive for such a long time, but he had forgotten at this time.

The giant python is very fast, perhaps relatively slow compared to itself, but its size is too large, so it can cover a large distance in a short time, so it can be said that it caught up with Tang Ming easily.

However, Tang Ming was agile and it was okay for the giant python to catch up with him, as long as it couldn't hit him. Moreover, during the pursuit, he would provoke the giant python from time to time.

In less than a minute, Tang Tianlan's figure quietly appeared above the giant snake's head. By the time the giant snake noticed it, it was already too late.

Tang Tianlan appeared on top of its head again, and this time he hit it several times in its mutated state.

The giant python directly abandoned Tang Ming and swept his head with its tail. Now it did not dare to directly pat him down. It still knew the strength of its tail, and it would have been fine if it had been.

But just now Tang Tianlan shattered its head again with several quick blows in succession.

Now it can only sweep it. If the tail is slapped, it will be afraid that its own head will be smashed.

No matter how powerful it is now, it will definitely be fatal to put that on the head. If it is smashed to pieces, there is really no way to recover, especially if it is smashed to pieces by yourself, wouldn't it be too embarrassing to die?

Tang Ming, who was chased by it just now, has disappeared quietly nearby, and the giant python is now busy chasing Tang Tianlan, but it has temporarily forgotten the other little bug.

Tang Tianlan's speed and skill looked more powerful and perfect than Tang Ming's, so when the giant python was chasing him, Tang Tianlan looked like he was walking a dog.

Every time, the giant python was about to catch up with him and beat him to death, but every time he was about to hit him, he would escape, almost every time! It’s always close!

The giant python's eyes became more and more scarlet, and the whole snake that was tricked by Tang Tianlan went crazy. With a turn, the second half of its body swept towards the mountain peaks and woods in front of it. Where it was swept by the huge body, the woods Bulldozed, mountains lifted.

If Tang Tianlan really couldn't avoid it, he would indeed be seriously injured.

But at this moment, Tang Ming was carrying a giant tree that he got from who knows where. The top part had been sharpened. Tang Tianlan used both hands to climb to the top of the tree and stood there. The body of the giant python came over. time to climb up its scales.

Then he used his hands and feet in the air and did two somersaults. Within a few seconds, he was standing on the giant python and ran towards Tang Ming. Before the giant snake could react, the two people grabbed hold of both sides of the giant tree. , the sharpened end was aimed at the part of the head that had just been stepped on by Tang Tianlan.