Chapter 130 - 121

Chapter 130 - 131

It's up to Yao Guanglin to do whatever he wants with Yao Guanglin's vegetable matter. Anyway, even if he knew about it, he wouldn't have much idea.

All in all, what he is thinking about now is how to defend against the attacks of the first batch of mutant beasts.

Nowadays, dogs have grown very big. When standing upright with two legs, both front paws can be placed on his chest.

To say that ordinary dogs definitely don’t grow that fast, but they are all starting to mutate. , so body shape and other things are the first to change, which is normal and no big deal.

Tang Tianlan looked at him with a deep expression. Every time he stared at Gouzi, he didn't know what to think. Tang Ming didn't think that he would hand over his Gouzi to Zhang Yuyu.

Qian Duobei always laments that the dog has grown so big and feels better than when he was a child, and it is very heavy to hold!

Also, the farmers who came here were very surprised.

The dog in their manor grew too fast and too tall, and looked very fierce.

In fact, it is also very fierce when it screams.

There was a person who stole vegetables before. He stole it when the dog didn't see it, but after stealing it, he hid it in his clothes, thinking that the dog wouldn't notice it, but the dog still found it. They have such good noses!

After being discovered by the dog, the dog started to yell, and then two more dogs rushed over, and the three dogs surrounded him.

And barked at him.

It scared people so much that they fell to the ground and didn't even dare to move. They were afraid that if they moved, they would be...

Anyway, it was said that they were so scared that they peed!

With such a vicious dog, no wonder no other animals dare to walk in!

Later, this person was thrown out. Not only did he lose his job, but he also lost money, wages, and vegetables. The gain outweighed the loss.

Afterwards, Chen Anyang felt that the pressure of employing people was relatively high, so he recruited a few more employees.

All in all, after this incident happened, no one dared to steal food inside anymore. Being barked at by a dog is actually not a big deal. The big deal is losing this job!

Where can I find a job where I can get vegetables after losing them?

Anyway, in the following time, whenever Butler Chen said he wanted to recruit people, no matter how many people he hired, he would always be surrounded by people, which was very lively.

Even many wealthy people come to join in the fun.

But it's a pity that the people who join in the fun have no way to be selected. All they need are people who can farm and pick vegetables and do hard work!

Now both manors are completely in a very smooth state.

As long as the vegetables are ripe, they will be picked and put away, weighed and counted, waiting for Yao Guanglin to come and transport them away.

Now Yao Guanglin is relaxed. He only needs to load the car and pay for bringing people here every day.

Anyway, he wouldn't doubt it when Chen Anyang was counting and weighing. The numbers were basically the same every day.

He felt happy every time he collected the vegetables.

The little brother under him no longer needs to pick vegetables with him.