Chapter 100 - 101

Chapter 100

Could it be that...she wants to buy a house in another place?

But the house here in S City has already cost 1.2 million.

Although she has less than 50 million yuan, it seems like a lot of money but in fact it is not enough to spend.

And Rong Hancheng is richer than her. No matter where she goes to buy a house to live in, Rong Hancheng can buy a house next to her. He has more money!

"I understand, thank you uncle."

"I thought about it carefully and decided to tell him clearly."

"I hope he won't pester me. This is a society ruled by law. There is a public security bureau outside the community, and there are still people living in front of my house. "Police, I don't believe he has the guts to do anything bad in this community."

"And I think this matter can only be resolved if we talk to him face to face."

"By the way, I will go to the police every day. " The uncle and aunt's house is full of people, if I don't come one day, remember to come to me."

The aunt was frightened when she heard this.

"Ouch! What nonsense are you talking about! I asked my son to send someone to keep an eye on this bastard every day. If he dares to do anything to you, I will arrest him and lock him up! Nothing will happen."

Qu Jingling saw her aunt being so protective. I was very happy, but I didn't reject their kindness.

"Thank you, aunt, thank you. If I were alone, I don't know what I would do..."

"Fortunately, you guys are helping me..."

This is a kindness I have never felt before.

She had never felt it before when she had money and status, but now she has nothing but feels it. It seems that what is lost must be gained. It is indeed a wise saying.

After all, there were facts before her eyes, and now she really believed it.

Qu Jingling calmed down her mood and said, "Okay uncle, I'm not worried anymore. It's quite safe to live here. Their family is rich, but it's just rich. It's not to the point of being lawless."

"He's not a fool and he won't do anything illegal. There are so many police here. Even if I give him the courage, he won't dare to do anything to me."

The security uncle relaxed a lot, "Okay, okay, just think about it.

"Anyway, if you have any trouble, just call us. If the old couple can't do it, I'll call my son and ask him to take care of the little brat. Don't worry." Qu

Jinling hung up the phone and returned the phone to her aunt. .

"Auntie~ Thank you, I don't feel panic at all now."

The aunt looked at her smiling face and knew that she was speaking from the bottom of her heart, not to mention how happy she was.

"It's okay. I just know you're safe."

"A neat little girl like you must find a good man who is handsome, rich, able to fight, and likes you in the future. That man's family is rich and How about it? I have no good character and I am not worthy of a good girl like you!"

Rong Hancheng didn't know anything about what happened to Qu Jingling.

Although the house matters were left to his subordinates, he found that many times he had to do the signing himself.

So he reluctantly stayed in the hotel for two days and was busy completing the formalities.

After he actually got the house, he also started looking for a decoration team.