Chapter 126 - 127

Chapter 126

Tang Ming gave him a meaningful look, and Zhang Liuyun took a step back timidly. The people around him looked at him as if they were watching a joke.

Zhang Liuyun didn't feel anything yet, but Lin Lu saw it clearly. It was really embarrassing! She couldn't help but turn around and leave first. She absolutely couldn't stay here any longer.

So before Zhang Liuyun knew it, his wife abandoned him first.

Tang Ming looked at the way he dared to be angry but dared not speak, and smiled sarcastically at him, "That's what it has to be, that's what it has to be." It's just that he didn't expect a person who has been a general manager for such a long time to have such a bad temper?

How on earth did he manage to sit in that position for so long without the company going bankrupt?

Or who promoted him to the position of general manager?

Aren't you afraid that he will ruin your company?

All in all, that company must have closed down now, otherwise such a general manager wouldn't be here, right?

Tang Ming had a smile on his lips and looked at Zhang Liuyun's timid figure standing there.

He wanted to see what Zhang Liuyun could do to him here.

But before Zhang Liuyun could take any action, the housekeeper came for the interview.

"Hello, Mr. Tang. I would like to apply to be your butler."

The visitor was an old man who was dressed simply, even a little tattered in places, but his clothes were very clean and he took good care of himself.

He looks about 1.9 meters tall. He looks very tall and energetic. His hair is half gray. He looks about fifty or sixty years old? But still very handsome. All in all, that kind of temperament was...

Tang Ming couldn't put it into words, it just gave him the feeling of being a butler.

Just like the kind of butler who comes from the family of a high-ranking noble in Western countries.

A person with such a temperament has ended up in this situation.

Sure enough, there are probably not many people who can survive in today's world...

Tang Ming looked behind him, and behind him was a little girl about fourteen or fifteen years old.

"Is this your...granddaughter?"

I originally wanted to ask if she was a daughter, but looking at the age difference, she should be a granddaughter.

The old man shook his head, "She is the young master of the place where I used to be the housekeeper."

"But please don't worry, I will find a place for her to live outside, and it will not affect the manor."

Now in S City, she is looking for her alone . It’s really hard to find a place to live.

And even though this little girl is wearing a big hat, you can still tell from her chin and figure that she is really beautiful.

And she behaves like a lady in every move. No matter where she lives, she will probably be a beautiful sight, but at the same time she will be constantly in trouble.

So...all in all, it's very troublesome.

Tang Ming doesn't like trouble at all.

So...

"A Ming?"

Huh huh huh?

This voice is...Tang Tianlan?