Chapter 403 - 404

Chapter 403

Tang Chengjun's sudden outburst shocked everyone eating here.

But after everyone saw the situation clearly, they didn't say anything. After all... the men he pointed at were indeed restless people. Now they are coveting other people's wives. It is of course very reasonable for Tang Chengjun to go crazy. of.

"Do you know this is my wife? This is my wife. What are you looking at? Don't you have a wife yourself? What are you looking at my wife for? Does she want to fight?"

Tang Chengjun's expression was really ugly, and he pointed at her Although the man who scolded him was disdainful, he still avoided the criticism for the time being. Anyway, there were plenty of opportunities to deal with him, and there were many people who had the same idea as him. Why should he specifically catch him and scold him?

Tang Chengjun saw him turn around and walk away without looking back, then he calmed down and walked to An Mei, "Don't worry, no matter who dares to covet you, I won't let him go."

An Mei Smiling and nodding, he used the corner of his eye to look at the wife of the man who had just been scolded by Tang Chengjun, that is, the fat woman who looked to be in her forties or fifties sitting next to the man.

Really, the look she looked at An Mei seemed to be quenched with poison. If possible, she seemed to want to kill her right now, but unfortunately, she could only look at herself with this look.

Anmei was actually used to this kind of look. Every time those men begged her but couldn't go bankrupt, the wives or mistresses around those men would come to her to make trouble.

At that time, she often had this look in her eyes. Anmei might have been panicked at the beginning, but now?

She has been completely used to it for a long time. She has seen more, so there won't be any fluctuations, right? And in such a small base, a place with strict management, if this person really dares to do anything to me...

Humph! First of all, she would not be allowed to stay here. She believed that people who lived a good life here would definitely not leave here. An Mei sat quietly next to Tang Chengjun, playing the role of her beautiful and well-behaved little daughter-in-law very competently, striving to make Tang Chengjun trust her 100% in these two days.

Tang Chengjun and An Mei didn't remember the little episode that happened here, but it was different for others. Because Tang Chengjun yelled so arrogantly at those who coveted Anmei, people were even more attracted to Anmei. Finally one day, when Anmei stayed in the small base room to rest while everyone else went to work...

it was the person's turn to rest . He came to find Anmei secretly, not that he wanted to be with her, but that he wanted to use another

method.

"You mean to give me a hundred points and want to have sex with me once?"

An Mei's mouth twitched. Do these people really think of themselves as such unbearable women? The kind that picks up customers?

Perhaps because he felt that Anmei was not the kind of casual woman, the man who came to see her gritted his teeth and added another hundred points, "Two hundred points, how about giving it to me last time? Two hundred points counts as mine. Half a month's salary. "

Although it's less than half a month's salary... he still felt very distressed.

But Anmei slapped him away and said, "Who do you think I am? I have a husband now. Get out of my way quickly. When I call someone, you will be finished."

The man gave a slight smile. Suddenly, I was surprised to see Anmei's serious eyes. Is Anmei really clean?

Anmei took advantage of his daze and slipped away quietly. If she really had to fight with such a big man, she would definitely not be able to defeat him