Chapter 202 - 203

Chapter 202

"This...Mr. Tang Ming...I, I, I...we...we have no other intentions."

Tang Ming walked to the car door and leaned against the car door to look at them, "Well, so do you still have something to do?"

Tang Hanyu Looking at Tang Ming's face, he probably realized that he was not as angry as he thought, so he asked boldly: "Let's get in touch with Tianlan. After all, we are relatives, a family..."

Now we are living a real life. It's not good... He is living a good life with you in the manor, we... As his family, Tang Ming took a deep breath, "So you mean to live in the manor with Tianlan? "

Tang Hanyu nodded quickly, that's what he meant, "Mr. Tang Ming, just be okay. There are not many people in S City now. We can survive as many as we can. How about everyone taking care of each other?"

Tang Ming said, "Take care of each other?What can you give? "

Tang Hanyu was stuck, because they had nothing and it was impossible to give anything.

"This..."

He didn't know what to say, so he finally turned back, "Tianlan has been serving you for so long, I think you must be very popular. If you like me, you just think you pity us...anyway, the relationship between us and Tianlan..."

Tang Ming knocked on the car window, and the car window lowered, revealing Tang Tianlan sitting in the driver's seat.

"Tianlan, just now Did you hear everything they said? How about it? After serving me for so long, there is no credit but hard work, you tell me, as long as you say let them go to the manor, I will agree to you.

Tang Tianlan snorted coldly, "Get in the car, we have something else to do. "

Tang Ming smiled and walked to the other side, opened the car door and got in. Tang Hanyu and the others knew they were leaving, but they didn't have the guts to get up to them, so they could only stand not far away and watch them leave.

Tang Hanyu watched the car drive away. After disappearing, he cursed fiercely, "What an ignorant white-eyed wolf, a black-hearted and cold-blooded lone star! "

His wife and children also cursed in low voices, as if doing so would kill Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming, but they were still so ordinary from beginning to end, and could only linger here.

Tang Tianyun looked at it with a depressed expression . Looking at his family, "Otherwise... let's just go to the base and forget it?"

Tang Hanyu did not object directly this time. Instead, he stood there without saying a word, and did not continue to walk inside.

Everyone stood with him outside, and finally Tang Hanyu said, "The first floor here has been blocked. Anyone who has been flooded will definitely be flooded again if there is a heavy rain in the future. Let’s move to a place with slightly higher ground. "

Everyone agreed, so they all packed up some useful things, including the snacks and some vacuum-packed food that they had scavenged in the hotel before, and arrived at the thatched hut.

Yes, it was after they kicked them out of the house . There were exactly two thatched houses where the old man and Tang Tianlan lived, and the family lived in one.

Of course, that was what they originally thought, but when they saw the thatched house, they found that it was surrounded by many plants. , and the houses are covered with various plants, and the thatch on the houses has been blown away.

There is no way, it is impossible to live here, they can only find a brick house of a farmhouse nearby . They barely managed to live there, and the furniture inside was all old and unbearable.